• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Xehanort poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Terra Xehanort

• Yes, Terra is Xehanort

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No he is most definately not!

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Xehanort is someone else

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
That's the only physical difference between Xion and Kairi. They have the same hair style, same facial structure and appearance, same eye color, same voice, same height, and they are the same height. That's looking like someone. If you don't have any of those things in common with someone then you don't look alike.

How the hell does voice and height determine if i look like someone?
There are bound to be slight differences in the two like the hairstyle wasnt exactly the same for Xion who knows.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
really, besides hair, they really don't look alike, so I don't know where all this Terra=Xehanort shit came from

Terra_is_Xehanort_by_jazzmanjustin.png

How the hell does voice and height determine if i look like someone?
There are bound to be slight differences in the two like the hairstyle wasnt exactly the same for Xion who knows.

Voice is just a similarity I threw in it's not a physical similarity. Height does have to do with looking like someone cause going by that alone you would have a different body structure, which would affect someones appearance and thus they would look like someone else who might be much taller or much shorter. Also Xion has the same exact hair aside from the hair color

WaltDisney

$50 hes vanitas. when i beat the game and see that he is imma come to the forums and say "bwbabaahahahahahahahhaajhaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhahahahahah in your fface! to all you people who thought he was terra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" but if terra is xehanort me be sad.

Sol said:
:/ Terra and Xehanort practically have the same face. I don't know how you can't see it.

So do KH1 Sora and young Zack

Last edited by a moderator:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Terra might be connected to Xehanort, but I'm not too sure if they're the same person.

Sora^Fan

I don't think that Terra is Xehanort more like he has a deep connection with Terra and it does make sense that Vanitas somehow turned out to be Xehanort, think about it, after the events of BBS, assuming that Master Xehanort was defeated something happens to Vanitas and since he worked so close with Master Xehanort, he had very strong memories of him and he took on that name thus becoming the Xehanort we know or I could be horribly wrong, who knows? :36:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think that Terra is Xehanort more like he has a deep connection with Terra and it does make sense that Vanitas somehow turned out to be Xehanort, think about it, after the events of BBS, assuming that Master Xehanort was defeated something happens to Vanitas and since he worked so close with Master Xehanort, he had very strong memories of him and he took on that name thus becoming the Xehanort we know or I could be horribly wrong, who knows? :36:

This makes sense but, the only problem is how would Vanitas escape defeat but Master Xehanort, who seems much more powerfull couldn't escape. Also, Xehanort didn't name himself, when Ansem the Wise found him he couldn't remember or say anything but, Xehanort. So he decided to name him Xehanort.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Honestly, I believe Vanitas is Xehanort. I believe that at the end of BBS, Vanitas will lose his memories and only remember his master's name, Xehanort. Then, Ansem the Wise finds him and takes him in as his apprentice.

sweeney fraud

Ven: "What do you mean that Terra will no longer be Terra?!
Vanitas: "I meant it exactly as I said it. The existence known as Terra will soon disappear."

My theory: Terra will no longer be Terra. Terra will become Xehanort. It will somehow be related to him giving into the darkness in his heart. Technically, Riku almost entirely became Xehanort, but he was able to rid himself of Xehanort. My guess is the same thing will happen to Terra, only this time he won't have the fortunate outcome that Riku had.

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
Ven: "What do you mean that Terra will no longer be Terra?!
Vanitas: "I meant it exactly as I said it. The existence known as Terra will soon disappear."

My theory: Terra will no longer be Terra. Terra will become Xehanort. It will somehow be related to him giving into the darkness in his heart. Technically, Riku almost entirely became Xehanort, but he was able to rid himself of Xehanort. My guess is the same thing will happen to Terra, only this time he won't have the fortunate outcome that Riku had.

It's just like history repeats itself, but fortunately for Sora and friends, somehow in a twist of fate or chance things goes out well, and not as unlucky as TAV's fates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back