• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Xehanort poll

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is Terra Xehanort

• Yes, Terra is Xehanort

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • No he is most definately not!

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Xehanort is someone else

Votes: 15 30.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hard to say, alot of things point he is but some dont.
right now Xehanort could be anyone ><

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Vanitas.
spacer.gif

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I believe Terra's connected to Xehanort, but he's not Xehanort.
I say Vanitas. Fusion or something would change appearance.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Only way I see it as Vanitas is if my newest assumption is true and that Vanitas is what Xion was which makes since does it not?

What if Vanitas looks like Terra o.o

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think he's Xehanort at least partially. If not he's definitely connected to him in some way.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

Rix

:)
Awards
It wouldn't surprise me at all if Terra is Xehanort or they are connected somehow. But I do still hope it isn't so... I do rather hope it's Vanitas.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Only way I see it as Vanitas is if my newest assumption is true and that Vanitas is what Xion was which makes since does it not?

Possible that Vanitas looks like Terra and is what Xion was. I mean, you have Xemnas who created Xion from Sora. I don't see why you couldn't have Master Xehanort creating Vanitas from Terra, but why Vanitas would look like Terra is beyond me, because why would Terra's most prominent memory be himself? Also, wouldn't Terra have to be asleep? If that were the case, I can see where the title 'Birth by Sleep' comes from; i.e. the birth of Vanitas and therefore Xehanort and therefore the Heartless and Nobodies and therefore all the trouble from a sleeping Terra.

Captain Garlock

I thinking along the lines that Ven is the subect and it looks like Terra because that was Vens most prominent memory

Captain Garlock

Anyways.

Yeah I like this theory because it explains why they meet each other so much Vens memory lose and Vanitas saying

"Ill train him up good"

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Anyways.

Yeah I like this theory because it explains why they meet each other so much Vens memory lose and Vanitas saying

"Ill train him up good"

Insomniac said:
Terra has Blue eyes and Brown hair, while Vanitas has Gloden eyes and Black hair. Also Terra is much taller than Vanitas.

According to that how could he possibly look like Terra, seeing as they have different hair, eye color, height, and voice.

Captain Garlock

How could Xion look like Kairi with black hair?
And since when do height and voice have to deal with looking like someone.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
How could Xion look like Kairi with black hair?
And since when do height and voice have to deal with looking like someone.

That's the only physical difference between Xion and Kairi. They have the same hair style, same facial structure and appearance, same eye color, same voice, same height, and they are the same height. That's looking like someone. If you don't have any of those things in common with someone then you don't look alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back