• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra | Xehanort (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SUNxKHforum

For those of you who've witnessed the events of 'Birth By Sleep', one question comes to mind concerning Terra and Xehanort.

Secret Ansem Report 10

"When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.

But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?"

Ansem Report 13

"Heart and soul are separate, and the soul remains in the body."

In addition to the events of Kingdom Hearts 2 when Xemnas made statements regarding his only memories were that of anger and rage in a similar manner to the 'Lingering Sentiment' or Terra's heart, wouldn't these events be enough to support my theory that Xemnas and Xehanort's heartless are not solely Xehanort.

Xemnas being Terra's nobody and Xehanort's heartless being Master Xehanort's Heart, which would explain the differences in physical appearance and the differences in overall goals in regards to Kingdom Hearts.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't know all the specifics behind how Xehanort came into being besides the fact that of course Terra and Master Xehanort most like have something to do with the phenomenon.

But I'm under the impression that Xehanort, himself, is at least his own individual existence (which means he has his own mind, heart, and will [until otherwise]). When Xehanort casted off his body, he did just that. The body (which contains the soul) was reborn in the realm inbetween as the nobody known as Xemnas.

Xehanort became a heartless, so to speak however, he was different from the rest, as he retained his memories of before, as well as having a sense of self. Xemnas also retained his memories from when he was Xehanort (as "usually", most of the humanoid nobodies remembered their time as human). But, Xehanort was human much longer before he was an apprentice. Xemnas must have known that as well, and tried to dive into the memories that he couldn't recall (which brings the room of sleep into the picture).

Though, I do agree that the nobody and heartless form of Xehanort may contain connections to Master Xehanort. Things like Xehanort's super natural learning instinct and innate affinity to the darkness are perhaps traits that were managed to be carried over from Master Xehanort. Though, I have a feeling that Master Xehanort's memories were suppressed to a degree. Something also must have caused Terra to lose his memories in the process.

Neverfate

What I gather from some of the BBS videos that have gone up recently is that Master Xehanort's heart resides in Terra's body, while Terra's heart resides in his armor.

The Xehanort the appeared in Radiant Garden and eventually led to its downfall, the exile of Ansem the Wise and the creation of Organization AND Ansem Seeker of Darkness was in fact Terra's body/soul. Later Xehanort's Heartless would later inhabit Riku, who's form seemed perminantly scarred untill the explosion of Ansem the Wise's machine.

Whether or not Xehanort truly had his memories or not I cannot say. We've only briefly seen the effects of different hearts residing in different bodies through the KH series and the effects on memories.

.:Mega:.

Awards
Terra's heart still resides within him, actually, as shown by the last episode and secret ending. He's just not in control.

Kentsu13

i think that xemnas =terras body/soul but also with terranorts ambitions (which orignated from MX's influences) thats y he sorta remembers ven/aqua but is evil also and ansem sod is just MX's heart(less)

F

Fagren

My theory about who comes back between Terra and MX is this:

After MX took over Terra's body to become Terranort, MX was in control.After the fight with Aqua, MX lost his memories, but he was still in control of Terranort.In the AquaV.S.Terranort, he stabbed himself and unlocked a heart.For the theory I'll assume it's Master Erauqs's heart.

Now timeskip to when Terranort became a heartless.That was definately MX because he still had his Keyblade, but it was in the form of The Guardian.Xemnas is Terra's Body and Soul, but it seemed as if he only remembered his hatred of MX and some stuff Terranort did as a scientist (such as that Password in Radiant Garden).When Xemnas went to talk to Aqua's armor, he seems to remember that the armor belonged to someone he called a friend.

Now in the convo between Terra and MX (while they are Terranort), MX says Terra's heart will be absorbed by his, which I think means they will share a heart.So I think Terra's heart is absorbed by MX's, so when Terranort's heartless gets removed by Ansem's machine, I believe MX's heart stays (only because of the future Riku Terra sees in a vision on Destiny Islands), but Terra's seperates from MX's and Terra is the one who comes back as Terranort's heartless and Xemnas's somebody.

In the secret ending, Sora pretty much says he has to save TAV, I think Nomura gives us a hint as to the possible order they are saved in when he was talking about who to play in BBS as, which is T>V>A.So if Terra comes back as TN(Terranort)'s heartless and Xemnas, then Terra is technically saved.So Ven would be next and then Aqua.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back