• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra + Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Even if he 'gave' his Keyblade away, he would still retain the ability to wield it. Either he lost all of his memories, including those that allow him to wield said Keyblade and until he has an Awakening, can't regain those abilities or the Keyblade disowns him as its master.

williams358/2

This theory is common knowledge these days, i kinda figured it out after beating KH2 and then seeing the secret trailer immediately after beating the game.

Muse

you look atrocious
It's not common knowledge, but it is commonly agreed upon. It wouldn't be common knowledge until it's confirmed at the end of BBS. :v

Muse

you look atrocious
True, but there are some people who fail to see the connection between the two and instead, opt for DS - Xehanort, which has hardly any basis and anything connecting the two.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
This theory is common knowledge these days, i kinda figured it out after beating KH2 and then seeing the secret trailer immediately after beating the game.

It's only common knowledge if it's true.
Otherwise, it's a commonly accepted theory.

williams358/2

True, but there are some people who fail to see the connection between the two and instead, opt for DS - Xehanort, which has hardly any basis and anything connecting the two.

Lol, there's hardly any information that can link DS and the latter xehanort.
ecxept for maybe the fact that DS is MX's apprentice, and could have used MX's name after he dies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

if darkness can change the appearqance of someone, and we seen from xehanort's heartless it gives them a much thicker tan. why not terra infusing himself with some of the darkness of MX>

though really, the only resemblance i see is the hair color and white hair. eyes dont really count and the tan thing? they pretty much have the same tan.

williams358/2

Um, DS is shorter than Xehanort.

he's MX's Apprentice which means there is a high probability that DS is younger than him. And bbs is set 10 years before KH so, that's plenty of time to grow.

I'm not saying i agree with this theory, im just stating the information that i know about.

Muse

you look atrocious
Lol, there's hardly any information that can link DS and the latter xehanort.
ecxept for maybe the fact that DS is MX's apprentice, and could have used MX's name after he dies.

He could have is the most important thing. Doesn't mean that he will, just that there's a slight possibility that he could have stolen MX's name. People using this slight possibility to base their entire theories around frustrate me. There's only a slight possibility that DS will betray MX, steal his name, and go on to become Xehanort. But there's nothing backing this up other than the slight possibility that he could.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
if darkness can change the appearqance of someone, and we seen from xehanort's heartless it gives them a much thicker tan. why not terra infusing himself with some of the darkness of MX>

There's something wrong withthat logic.

1. It only gives the appearance of the person who's darkness it is. Meaning Terra would look like Master Xehanort.

2. You're basing that "logic" off of what you've seen Xehanort's Heartless do. A Heartless is different from a whole being.

3. The appearance change has to be willing. Terra wouldn't accept Master Xehanort's darkness, let alone look like him; no matter what emotional state you try to force on him.

though really, the only resemblance i see is the hair color and white hair. eyes dont really count and the tan thing? they pretty much have the same tan.

Master Xehanort has more in common with Xehanort than Terra does.

D

DeathTomoko

yeah. yeah OR....um...or what IF he didnt absorb ALL the darkness? eh?

D

DeathTomoko

not really...you re basically speaking for terra, as if you know what he will do...but whatever...its plausible. and again maybe terra had a weak heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back