• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra = Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owa

Well im sure someone else may have thought of this
Haven't been looking through the forums til recently
So if this has already come up. sorry about that xD
But anyways!

Now i know there have been Mx/Terra Fusion type theories.
But not any that go into much detail that ive seen.
So here is my idea.

I think Xehanort may be Terra's body. But MX heart. (maybe Unversed? idk)
Now to be honest i can't exactly think of an explanation as to how it would lead up to this.
Maybe after we learn more about what the unversed are capable of...

But the only thing i can think of to compare it to would be Xehanorts Heartless aka Ansem SoD and Riku.

In kingdom hearts 1 Riku gave into the darkness which gave Ansem SoD the opportunity to take over his body and use it as his vessel. Well Riku eventually broke free from Ansem SoD hold, and reclaimed his body thanks to Sora defeating Ansem SoD. Anddd from all that we can assume submitting yourself too deep into the darkness can weaken your heart and leave your body open for control.

Well from what we can see in the BBS concept video, some point in BBS Terra decides to use the darkness.
Well maybe somehow MX finds a way to take over the Body of Terra after his heart is weakened from the darkness. But maybe in Terra's case, nobody was able to help him reclaim his body, or maybe his heart wasn't quite strong enough to fight off MX.

Few ways i thought it could be possible were.
Maybe something to do with the Unversed.
Maybe MX somehow becomes the first Heartless and takes Terra over.
I really don't know

And i know there's no explanation as to why Xehanorts memories from before AtW took him in are gone
But this is the most possible thing i could think of.

So yeah What do you guys think.
Positive or Negative feedback would be appreciated =P

well it's almost confirmed now.
TGS '09 Trailer said:
Ven: You…! Terra isn’t Terra anymore, what is meaning of this!?

Masked Wielder: The meaning is the same as stated. The existence known as Terra is gone.

Owa

oh whoa. can't believed i missed that. when did that info get released?

i eat dark

Ven: You…! Terra isn’t Terra anymore, what is meaning of this!?

Masked Wielder: The meaning is the same as stated. The existence known as Terra is gone.
what does this mean? .

Kitsune_XIII

You know... every time I read that Ven quote, I get depressed.
And get the feeling that BbS is going to be VERY intense.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
of course it will
it'lll be all dramma and action
which makes it awesome and interesting to find out what happens

WOOO HOOO 400 !!!!!

Grey

To me, that line made by DS almost seems to be alluding to Terra being the Dark Soldier. I suppose it's possible--besides the fight that occurred in the KH2FM+ secret ending being a part of the concept of BbS, and it being changed already (no armor)...

What if the Dark Soldier "coming out of" Master Xehanort was more metaphorical than literal? Maybe the Dark Soldier IS Terra--notice that there are never any scenes involving both of them (even in the secret ending--Ven and Aqua fight DS while Terra fights MX, and when Terra is thrown off of the plateau, DS appears).

I feel like this is very possible--if Terra IS Xehanort, it's possible that the DS is Xehanort, like earlier theories presented.

XYZ

To me, that line made by DS almost seems to be alluding to Terra being the Dark
I feel like this is very possible--if Terra IS Xehanort, it's possible that the DS is Xehanort, like earlier theories presented.
Then we shall call him Terranort.
Muwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Abbot

Then we shall call him Terranort.
Muwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

That made me laugh. So hard.

Noich said:
well it's almost confirmed now.

That doesn't confirm anything. :/
That just says something happens to Terra. We don't know what.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Not necessarily. Aside from a strong heart, the soul is the driving force behind the Nobodies :O

No, it keeps the body alive. That's about it.
Other than that, the soul is a useless piece.

BONEZ1987

terra lost his memory when ansem the wise found him. all he remembered was xehanort so he took that name, later when he turned on ansem he took his name. terra is not master xehanort he just took his name. there is a video on youtube.com that explains it very well

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
terra lost his memory when ansem the wise found him. all he remembered was xehanort so he took that name, later when he turned on ansem he took his name. terra is not master xehanort he just took his name. there is a video on youtube.com that explains it very well

no.....a mysterious man was found near death by ATW. Nothing ever said it was Terra. Have you not read the Ansem Reports of KH2/FM+

BONEZ1987

THE GAME ISNT GUNNA SIT THERE AND TELL U ITS TERRE STRAIGHT UP, ITS GOTTA KEEP U INTERESTED, ALL THAT SHIT IS OBVIOUS THO

BONEZ1987

PLUS XEMNAS CALLS AQUAS ARMOR OLD FRIEND, XEMNAS HAS TERRAS' MEMORIES, AQUA IS TERRAS OLD FRIEND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back