• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra = Xehanort theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
All he says is "hello old friend", but nothing shows any hard relation to BBS other than Aqua's armor. I don't think you understand what it means when i say that "old friend" can mean more than one thing. When he says old friend, you can also imply the fact that he has been talking to that armor for quite some time, so whether him saying old friend could mean that some hint of him is Xehanort, it's just not hard evidence that he is. Again, a lot of you guys are assuming things way to early

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Wow, that was a load of BS, and a waste of my time. The vid was a farce right at the beginning of the vid. We don't know whether MX was defeated by Terra or not. Crash and burn to my taste, it still stands as a lot of ppl are assuming way to early without any actual evidence.

in fact, here's the actual report
Secret Ansem Report 1

My efforts these many years have come to fruition, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called “ Radiant Garden .”

Nurtured by the pure water that is the source of life, fragrant flowers bloom in abundance, and the people face each day with hopeful smiles.

But where there is light, darkness also lurks.

As noted in my earlier reports, I must solve the mystery of this “darkness of the heart.” This paradise depends on it.

I shall perform an experiment to probe the depths of a person's heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject.

The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago.

He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.

If I explore Xehanort's heart with psychological test, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice Even has also shown great interest in Xehanort's memories.

But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents…

Too extraordinary…

Perhaps they are even superhuman.

Last edited:

BONEZ1987

I think a clue to Xehanort's identity lies is Riku's ordeal in Reversed/Rebirth.

In KH1, Riku turned his back on light to use the power of darkness. Then when the darkness was used to control him, he rejected the darkness in his heart as well. Having abandon most of the light and darkness in his heart, it left his heart practically empty. DiZ identified such a state of the heart as "Sleep". Supposedly, when the heart is in such a state, they are supposed to be empty and only capable of retaining dark memories. This was demonstrated by how all the memory worlds Riku ventured through being empty except for heartless and villains, thus all relating to dark memories. DiZ said, "Sleep is safety. Sleep is eternal" but Riku was able to deny slumber and retain his other memories on some level. Apparently, Riku avoided the full toll of "Sleep", but what would become of someone who experienced the full effects of this eternal "Sleep"?

That's where I think Terra comes into play. Already clear similarities can be drawn between Terra and Riku. Terra seems like he to will embrace darkness in BBS. And if Terra becomes desperate enough, he may have to abandon the light in his heart to embrace the full power of darkness. And then if the darkness threatens to take over... or if possessing darkness poses a danger to the safety of others, he may decide to reject darkness as well, thus by expelling both light and darkness from his heart, Terra's heart would become almost empty and be similar to the "Sleep" mentioned in Reverse/Rebirth.

Also, hearts in this "Sleep" as explained in Reverse/Rebirth, only retain dark memories. So if solely Terra becomes Xehanort, not only would this explain the memory loss, but it would explain every single similarity Xehanort has to his adversaries. Name and clothing of Master Xehanort, color scheme of the heart unlocker and Heartless Seal both resembling the Dark Soldier, readiness to use Maleficent in his plan... even why some of the Artificial Heartless are designed sort of similar to Unversed. All these could be subconscious influences of remnants of dark memories still present in Terra's heart.

And if "Sleep" provides a form of "safety" for the heart, could this be why Xehanort's heart wasn't overwhelmed with darkness and thus able to retain its sense of self? If the power of a Heartless' physical form is determined by the amount of darkness in an individual's heart, could Ansem SoD's lack of a potent physical form be a result of Xehanort's heart being practically empty and thus possessing too little darkness to produce a fitting physical form?

THIS DUDE SEEMS 2 KNOW WUSUP

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
THIS DUDE SEEMS 2 KNOW WUSUP

The person is not assuming that what is said is true. He's making a theory through small evidence that draws him toward the belief of Terra being Xehanort. You on the other hand, are making assumptions by saying something is true without any real facts (know the difference?). You're taking other ppl's theories and using them as an excuse to show that Terra is Xehanort, while pressuring the idea that it's fact.

BONEZ1987

BECAUSE THEY MAKE SENSE, I NEVER SAID THEY WERE MY THEORIES. AND THE GAME IS SO OBVIOUS ON HOW IT STARTS 2 PUSH TOWARDS THINGS, ITS NOT THAT COMPLICATED, U ON THE OTHER HAND CHOOSE NOT TO SEE THINGS THAT ARE RIGHT IN FRONT OF UR FACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back