• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Xehanort theory.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marshmelloman420

Earlier on I made a thread concerning what I had speculated became of the Apprentice Xehanort/Terra-Xehanort post KH2, considering Xehanort had returned in his true form as Master Xehanort in DDD, Apprentice Xehanort/Terra-Xehanort was nowhere to be found.

I had previously theorized that Master Xehanort had somehow found a way to trap Terra's heart inside his own, and because of this he would somehow be able to use his magic to make Terra's body look like his original form. This theory was proven incorrect by other brilliant members of our forum, but it's also caused me to come up with a slightly different theory.

I now believe that Terra-Xehanort still probably exists, but he for some reason wasn't shown in DDD for KH III foreshadowing purposes. After all, only a few members of the true Organization 13 have been revealed so far, (Young Xehanort, Master Xehanort, Ansem SOD, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saïx) and there are quite a few possible candidates for the remaining 7 members. Master Xehanort commented that "Sora and another" on the King's list belonged to him now, I believe that this implies that Terra is still under Xehanort's control.

Perhaps Sora will use the keyblade to return hearts on Terra-Xehanort, which would in some way purge Xehanort 's heart from Terra's body and allow him to regain control. I'm sure many of you might've theorized this before, and I apologize if I'm not the first one on this forum to theorize this. What do you guys think? Do you think something similar to this will happen in KH3, or how do you think Terra will be saved?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I now believe that Terra-Xehanort still probably exists, but he for some reason wasn't shown in DDD for KH III foreshadowing purposes. After all, only a few members of the true Organization 13 have been revealed so far, (Young Xehanort, Master Xehanort, Ansem SOD, Xemnas, Xigbar, Saïx) and there are quite a few possible candidates for the remaining 7 members. Master Xehanort commented that "Sora and another" on the King's list belonged to him now, I believe that this implies that Terra is still under Xehanort's control.

Perhaps Sora will use the keyblade to return hearts on Terra-Xehanort, which would in some way purge Xehanort 's heart from Terra's body and allow him to regain control. I'm sure many of you might've theorized this before, and I apologize if I'm not the first one on this forum to theorize this. What do you guys think? Do you think something similar to this will happen in KH3, or how do you think Terra will be saved?

While it may have been theorized already it doesn't hamper the fact that you came to the same or a similar conclusion on your own without reading those other theories beforehand.
It shows that you are invested in the lore and take clues from it. ;)

It is indeed highly implied that Terra is in some form still under control of Xehanort and forced to be "on the wrong side" of the whole conflict against his will.

So far we have no information on the abilities and powers of the "Key to return Hearts" (it isn't even confirmed that it is a Keyblade, it could also be an ability, an object/artifact or a person), but the name certainly implies that it can somehow return hearts which may include sending a heart (or parts of a heart) back to its origin as well as "reviving" a lost heart.
If we go by that premise, saving Terra this way is certainly possible and even more. By using this, others who might "aid" Xehanort against their will might also be purified of the Xehanort-part inside them and Xehanort's heart parts might be gathered in one place again so he can be defeated for good without any "hosts" to retreat to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back