• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terranort/Apprentice Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
Here I will type stuff about these two people.

As far as I am concerned, there is something that happened after terra was possessed and when xehanort opened hollow bastion's door. My main point is the eye color. We all know Terranort has yellow eyes, but when apprentice xehanort is shown, the eyes are brown.

Perhaps Terra was in control at this point of time, hence the changing of eye color?

Next is the hair; no real big deal in my opinion. It just grew out some more in the back, make it look like XH's hair. But what about the keyblade, obviously Terranort weilds it, but do you think that apprentice xehanort could as well? He didnt have it when he unlocked HB's door, so what exactly do you think happened there?

His amnesia; real,or fake? I am going to say it was somewhat in the middle. I believe AX forgot how to wild the keyblade (after aqua knocked him out) and he forgot alot of the info he had on his darkness. Perhaps that is why he studied and became Ansem's apprentice.

Personaly, I think AX lost 'some' of his memories, and was neither controlled by terra or MX, but rather a combination. He started studying darkness and hearts "this could either be xehanort trying to start another keyblade war, or terra trying to find a way to save aqua and ven.

So, I apologize is this is sloppy writing, I don't usually do these kind of things. But it is interesting because of the gap here. Perhaps bbsv2 (if it is real) will tell us about it. Please comment and help with this theory if you can.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so how can xheheanort reform when he has no body to return his heart too shouldnt terra be the one who reassembles

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Here I will type stuff about these two people.

As far as I am concerned, there is something that happened after terra was possessed and when xehanort opened hollow bastion's door. My main point is the eye color.
More like, between MX stabbing himself with the keyblade the second time and the Xehanort scene in Blank Points.

Perhaps Terra was in control at this point of time, hence the changing of eye color?
Then I'd expect blue eyes, if anything.

Next is the hair; no real big deal in my opinion. It just grew out some more in the back, make it look like XH's hair.
For it to change in such a short amount of time, I'd say that tells us something.

But what about the keyblade, obviously Terranort weilds it, but do you think that apprentice xehanort could as well? He didnt have it when he unlocked HB's door, so what exactly do you think happened there?
I'd say it stayed dormant within him.

His amnesia; real,or fake? I am going to say it was somewhat in the middle. I believe AX forgot how to wild the keyblade (after aqua knocked him out) and he forgot alot of the info he had on his darkness. Perhaps that is why he studied and became Ansem's apprentice.
He also forgot names, faces, memories...Just about everything except the name "Xehanort."

Personaly, I think AX lost 'some' of his memories, and was neither controlled by terra or MX, but rather a combination. He started studying darkness and hearts "this could either be xehanort trying to start another keyblade war, or terra trying to find a way to save aqua and ven.
Xehanort could have been influenced by MX's (or Terra's, but the former more likely) interest in the darkness of hearts.

Awards
The eye color thing just doesn't make sense.
MX has yellow eyes, Terra has blue eyes, AX has brown eyes, Ansem SoD / Xemnas have orange eyes.

Brown eyes- there is no combination of the above which would produce the color brown. Not even with Eraqus' grey eyes.
Orange eyes- we could say that this has to do with being one of MX's "seeds," just retconned to be yellow, but then why did AtW have orange eyes, and yet Xigbar/Saix always had yellow eyes?

Long story short, don't get hung up on eye color, it'll drive you mad. The brown eyes may have been chosen simply to throw people off- so as not to give away who is in control of AX.

Personally, I've suggested that both may be in control, but not necessarily at the same time. Picture a Jekyll and Hyde scenario. Memory-less Xehanort goes in control of the body, studies the heart, tries to regain his memories. Terra manages to take control at some points (for some reason I visualize it as when AX goes to sleep), and runs off and does his thing.

Radar

Bronze Member
Eghsgh I guess it is just nearly impossible to make sense with these f-cking 'blank points'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back