• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So one of the things I've been pretty curious about after playing BBS, having found no answer yet, I ask you whenever Terra summons his keyblade, it somehow appears like it's being encoded for him, unlike when everyone else summons their keyblades.

I remember this even happened when Terra summoned his keyblade in the early leaked footages of BBS all those years ago.

Does anyone know why?

Oh and I apologize of course if this has been asked numerous times before. I have been looking through the spoiler section here for quite a while since I cleared BBS the other day, but I haven't stumbled upon the answer yet (probably because I had about a million questions after clearing the game to keep me unfocused).

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I think each of the characters just summon their Keyblades in different ways, honestly. Master Eraqus has a kind of purplish light when summoning his and Aqua has cherry blossoms, so I don't think there's any "standard" Keyblade summoning visual. Terra's is just the most obviously different.

Gram

Banned
Awards
its just his uniqe way of doing it, aqua had pedals, MX's appeared out of a dark-orb light thingy, and ME's was a purple light, mickeys key (kh2) appears out a golden light.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Also follows along with the general 'old technology' theme of the old Masters, like in the Mirage Arena. Heck even the little animations that go along with some abilities on the Command Boards. Terra's just tied in enough with other plots that he happened to get the theme for him, I guess.

on a side note; the Sorcerers, Xemnas' lesser Nobodies, use those same 'data-style' blocks for their magic attacks

Shinra

Banned
Awards
everyone's sommmuning is special depending on what I've seen, according to each keyblade in KH2 as well, Etc... When Riku summons way to the dawn, a blue-ish light comes out while it's summoned...and since depending on the user or keyblade each keyblade is summoned differently... but that's just one idea

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Yes, but take note that when everyone else summon their keyblades, a simple light appears with the same similar sound effect. The only difference being the colour of the light and if there's like smoke as well or not.

When Terra summons his keyblade it's very different.

L0stKid

Wait I think i agree with Gexus...Roxas (in the start of kh2) the first time when he was gonna fight a nobody his turned into like a encoding thing

riku911

Guys...it's nothing special...it's just the way he does it...not EVERYTHING in Kingdom Hearts needs to be read in to.
YOU ARE WRONG, WE MUST FIND THE HIDDEN MESSAGES BETWEEN EVERY LINE OF TEXT AND ACTION IN KINGDOM HEARTS, EVEN IF THERE ARE SOME PARTS WHERE THERE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE ANY MEANING! >: o

roxasisamazing

But you can call me RIA
In Sora's basement playing ping pong with Roxas
yeah i noticed the sort of digital/encoded way his keyblade was summoned, the only other way a keyblade is summoned the way Terra's was, would have to be in the Digital Twilight Town with Roxas in front of the Old Mansion

braig said that terra's keyblade was different he said it was a material keyblade which would explain why his is summoned so differently
i would very much like to know where you heard/read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back