• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's Voice..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

natu133

@natu and sky

In Soviet Russia, nothing happen cause this conversation has nothing to do with us in any way so let's just stop the mindless games and enjoy the voice acting dammit!

How's that? :3

XD thats some good russian reversal there

Sempied

I think Terra's VOICE is good. Fits the character. But, the actor is hit and miss. He can't handle the character's angst and development very well. Yeah, he's a great screamer. But, most of the time, it felt like he didn't know how to go about the lines. I think his best performance in the game in my opinion, is the secret ending. Just the right amount of determination and confidence in his voice and line reads. But, yeah, his acting was pretty abysmal.

Aqua's voice sounds sarcastic, but I felt she had more fun than Dohring did.
Was Willa the one that described loving their part in the press release? No. Was Willa the one who sounded very happy about their/said anything about it? No.

Dohring had a lot of fun, and I can respect his performance as Terra a bit more from that aspect.

Terra went from "He'll be fine - Wow. I'm impressed." He had awkward delivery on few lines, but Jason sounded much better than I anticipated on.

I've gotten past Dwarf Woodlands, and am slowly getting used to Aqua. There were plenty more people that could've done her more justice than the only 2 I could imagine for Terra, but I have to admit she has nailed some short lines here, and there. Barely above Alyson Stoner level imo though.

During Command Board, his voice is more younger.
His voice in the Japanese version is much deeper.
Except just about everyone sounds awkward on the Command Board.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
During Command Board, his voice is more younger.

Everyone sounds differently on the command board.

His voice in the Japanese version is much deeper.

I can think of a shitload of characters younger than Terra that have deeper voices than him in anime/games, so...

A

Artorius Rex

His voice acting seemed great for me.

edit: Anyone forget? Willa Holland doesn't have a history of voice acting. DERP!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Except just about everyone sounds awkward on the Command Board.

Pretty much. The only voices that ever sounded normal to me was Pooh and Tigger. Everyone else sounded off.

edit: Anyone forget? Willa Holland doesn't have a history of voice acting. DERP!

Well in the BBS countdown on the front page, it said Willa Holland did to voice acting for like 1 or 2 games but she only had a few lines and this was the first game she had a major role in.

But still... I don't find it that good of an excuse. She still could've done much better. I mean, yeah, some of her lines work... but sometimes she almost gets as bad as Alyson Stoner or Minu Suvari (note that I said ALMOST)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back