• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
So the secret ending sets up a sequal? Maybe Atlantica will appear in the sequal then explaining how he knew of keyblade wielders, alright Memory Master is a happy boy now!

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'd really like to see the secret movie. It's really likely that it's going to link to KH1.

thisisthebeat

Yeah, I'm all for the secret movie. I hope someone who plays Japan's version of BBS will put it up on youtube.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Nomura said:
I'm not going to spoil it, but the secret movie in this game doesn't just set up a sequel -- it puts all the pieces of the story together.

If the next game isn't KH3, what else could a "sequel" be?

Still hoping for a BBS follow-up.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I'd really like to see the secret movie. It's obviously going to link to KH1.

Nomura said the secret ending wouldn't just set up a sequal, which means it will set up a sequal to BBS and connect the story together. Meaning a BBS 2 kinda.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'd really like to see the secret movie. It's really likely that it's going to link to KH1.

Seeing as how it's already been said to link to the next new game, I don't think it's going to link to KH1.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
So the secret ending sets up a sequal? Maybe Atlantica will appear in the sequal then explaining how he knew of keyblade wielders, alright Memory Master is a happy boy now!

I am too!

I wonder what this special secret movie will show...

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I am too!

I wonder what this special secret movie will show...

I'm guessing maybe Aqua survives BBS and she is a playable character in the sequal. Mickey may also be a playable character in the sequal. Umm....and I guess a new character will be playable maybe. It will probably have something to do with the heartless creation and Maleficent gathering villains and the POH.

And well that's all I got.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I'm guessing maybe Aqua survives BBS and she is a playable character in the sequal. Mickey may also be a playable character in the sequal. Umm....and I guess a new character will be playable maybe. It will probably have something to do with the heartless creation and Maleficent gathering villains and the POH.

Hmmm, that is an interesting thought. The main story antagonist could be Maleficent and all of the Disney villians, assuming if MX and Vanitas don't survive BBS.

silentmusic16

it may also be about how the other org. members become nobodies. it kinda makes sense if they are already showing lea and siax, plus the five original members. so why not show whats next.

DarkSoldier85

Please don't be another spin-off.... Either way, it'll be nice to know what's next in the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back