• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Originally Posted by silentmusic16
it may also be about how the other org. members become nobodies. it kinda makes sense if they are already showing lea and siax, plus the five original members. so why not show whats next.
I hadn't though of that. This new title could feature the Org. member's Somebodys, how they turn in to Heartless and Nobodys, and how they join the Org.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Hmmm, that is an interesting thought. The main story antagonist could be Maleficent and all of the Disney villians, assuming if MX and Vanitas don't survive BBS.

Yeah but I think there will be another villain, don't know if MX or Vanitas will be the villain but i'm sure there will be an original KH character at the villain.

it may also be about how the other org. members become nobodies. it kinda makes sense if they are already showing lea and siax, plus the five original members. so why not show whats next.

True but it depends on how many years after BBS that the sequal takes place. I wonder what system the sequal will be for?

silentmusic16

Yeah but I think there will be another villain, don't know if MX or Vanitas will be the villain but i'm sure there will be an original KH character at the villain.

True but it depends on how many years after BBS that the sequal takes place. I wonder what system the sequal will be for?

well the sequel will most likely happen before kh1 and after bbs, so maybe like 5 years in between instead of ten, which would give time to show how the others joined the org.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
well the sequel will most likely happen before kh1 and after bbs, so maybe like 5 years in between instead of ten, which would give time to show how the others joined the org.

Unless they plan to make more than one sequal to BBS, so really we just have to wait before we speculate on the time line of the sequal.

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com
its definitely going to be a spin-off. i dont think square is ever going to release kh3
Oh god not another one. I mean Im all for fully explaining a really over complex story and everything, but a BBS 2 would just be overkill for me. Im hoping that the secret video will explain the creation of Org. XIII and why Ven and Aqua's armor are in Castle Oblivion. Thats all I really need to know.

silentmusic16

Unless they plan to make more than one sequal to BBS, so really we just have to wait before we speculate on the time line of the sequal.
thats true. knowing them, they're going to make 5 more spin offs before finally releasing kh3
i dont tihnk there is enough room for a game about the time between BBS-kh1
that could also be the case. we'll just have to see.

id laugh like crazy if they've been making kh3 this whole time and they're releasing all of these spin offs to cover it up.

ultrashadownoob

Website
www.shadowkid96.deviantart.com
thats true. knowing them, they're going to make 5 more spin offs before finally releasing kh3

id laugh like crazy if they've been making kh3 this whole time and they're releasing all of these spin offs to cover it up.
I would die of laughter if that was the case.

Allister Rose

French Lover
You're joking right? There is 9 years between BBS and KH1 and you don't think 9 years is enough time for there to be a sequal to BBS?

no i'm not joking, rather than laugh, jsut try to think it through. i didnt meant about time, im eant about story. hardly any story than what we already know.

i doubt it will be another spin off, nomura said it willb e more official

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
no i'm not joking, rather than laugh, jsut try to think it through. i didnt meant about time, im eant about story. hardly any story than what we already know.
You could have said the same thing about Days or BBS before they were announced.

i doubt it will be another spin off, nomura said it willb e more official
Considering no KH game so far has been a spin-off.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Here is what we know happened between BBS and KH1:

1. Heartless Creation
2. Maleficent Takes over Radiant Gardens and renames it Hollow Bastion
3. The apprentices become nobodies and Xemnas creates the organization
4. Ansem is banished to realm of nothingness
5. Maleficent gathers more villians together
6. Malifecent searches for POH

Plus they will add more story to it probably so yeah I think alot happened between BBS and KH1.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I think the 'next game" Nomura was hinting at is a remake of FF7 or FF8. FF8 just came out on PSN, so this might be the hint as well

Allister Rose

French Lover
You could have said the same thing about Days or BBS before they were announced.

Considering no KH game so far has been a spin-off.

true though nomura considered days to be the rank of spin off even though officially it's not.

i guess we could say that, but really without days we didnt knwo what was going on and BBS the same.

BBS-kh1 though is differnt, most of it has already been explained through kh1 and kh2 ansem reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back