• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silentmusic16

Here is what we know happened between BBS and KH1:

1. Heartless Creation
2. Maleficent Takes over Radiant Gardens and renames it Hollow Bastion
3. The apprentices become nobodies and Xemnas creates the organization
4. Ansem is banished to realm of nothingness
5. Maleficent gathers more villians together
6. Malifecent searches for POH

Plus they will add more story to it probably so yeah I think alot happened between BBS and KH1.

that is alot....enough to make a whole new game, i would say.

zexyishsmexy

well the sequel will most likely happen before kh1 and after bbs, so maybe like 5 years in between instead of ten, which would give time to show how the others joined the org.
Where do you even get that from? "most likely happen before kh1 and after bbs" Thats totally baseless! What lead you to believe that?

Erlix

I think that the next kh game will be KH3. I think that there was an interview a long time ago that nomura said that the endings of BBS, Coded and days where gonna where gonna connect to kh3 something like that but I don't remember well.

And also in the JP trailer we saw sora wich is probably part of the ending or secret trailer, and that means KH3 wil be about sora. I didn't make much sense xD

silentmusic16

Where do you even get that from? "most likely happen before kh1 and after bbs" Thats totally baseless! What lead you to believe that?

well i figured that if bbs is 10 years earlier then kh1, they might due the next 5 years before. like, in that game we get to see the effects of the events in bbs 5 years later while leading into that game, and it would still be in ah good distance from kh1. it was totally baseless, and i kinda stated it as a fact, but thats not how i meant it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
your point was proven by someone eses opinion. i dont think it would be really a good game, it would jsut be a recap game

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
your point was proven by someone eses opinion. i dont think it would be really a good game, it would jsut be a recap game

Unless they add plot to it. The game doesn't have to just be about the stuff we know happened during the 9 years between BBS and KH1, they can add more plot to it, stuff we didn't know happened.

Desron_7

It would be awesome if the secret movie was the fall of Radiant Garden. The event that took the apprentices hearts, the world getting overun by heartless- it would be the most intense scene ever.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Unless they add plot to it. The game doesn't have to just be about the stuff we know happened during the 9 years between BBS and KH1, they can add more plot to it, stuff we didn't know happened.

which was not the reason you used to prove your point. either way, they are adding to much to the past, it all seems to be kh1 related with the 3 side games, i'm guessing it will be about kh1 but instead of sora's side it will be someone else

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
which was not the reason you used to prove your point. either way, they are adding to much to the past, it all seems to be kh1 related with the 3 side games, i'm guessing it will be about kh1 but instead of sora's side it will be someone else

I wouldn't mind if it were Mickey's. Nomura did say that Mickey's time in the darkness was going to be told, and seeing as how Coded hasn't shown us any of that yet, I think it'll probably be it's own game.

thisisthebeat

I think that the next kh game will be KH3. I think that there was an interview a long time ago that nomura said that the endings of BBS, Coded and days where gonna where gonna connect to kh3 something like that but I don't remember well.

And also in the JP trailer we saw sora wich is probably part of the ending or secret trailer, and that means KH3 wil be about sora. I didn't make much sense xD

Right. He said that all these games are going to connect to a new main game that is not a side story or spin off. Considering that the story involving Sora and gang is the main story and everything else is a spin off or side story, it has to be KH3.

Lonbilly

Awards
Right. He said that all these games are going to connect to a new main game that is not a side story or spin off. Considering that the story involving Sora and gang is the main story and everything else is a spin off or side story, it has to be KH3.

And yet he said it wasn't going to be KH3 but a more official story than a side game. It's either Mickey's time in the Darkness or the nine year gap from BbS to KH1.

Personally I want the Mickey's time in the darkness game more.

or another side story considering COM had sora as the main character too

I don't really get how CoM is considered a side story, but I won't argue about that here seeing as how if I do that's what this topic will become.

zexyishsmexy

It would be awesome if the secret movie was the fall of Radiant Garden. The event that took the apprentices hearts, the world getting overun by heartless- it would be the most intense scene ever.
OH MY GOSH! I totally agree.
Now I want so badly for that to be it!
but it wouldn't really lead into a sequel.

thisisthebeat

or another side story considering COM had sora as the main character too

Right, but that's a side story. KH3 has already been said to not be that.

And yet he said it wasn't going to be KH3 but a more official story than a side game. It's either Mickey's time in the Darkness or the nine year gap from BbS to KH1.

Personally I want the Mickey's time in the darkness game more.

I don't really get how CoM is considered a side story, but I won't argue about that here seeing as how if I do that's what this topic will become.

When did he say it's NOT KH3. As far as I know he has neither confirmed nor denied anything about KH3.

Remember how in the end of KH2 Sora finds a message in a bottle. Do you really think they would just leave it at that for no reason?

Desron_7

OH MY GOSH! I totally agree.
Now I want so badly for that to be it!
but it wouldn't really lead into a sequel.
But it would tie the storylines together. Plus, if the stick with the tradition of secret scenes, there will be some event that reveals a new plot.

Lonbilly

Awards
When did he say it's NOT KH3. As far as I know he has neither confirmed nor denied anything about KH3.

In the same interview where he said he was thinking about the Mystery KH game that he had an idea for and that it wasn't KH3.

Remember how in the end of KH2 Sora finds a message in a bottle. Do you really think they would just leave it at that for no reason?

I never said there wouldn't be a KH3, just that the next one most likely isn't KH3.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
BBS will bring more than it takes.
The secrect movie is most likely a small preview of some sorts.

thisisthebeat

In the same interview where he said he was thinking about the Mystery KH game that he had an idea for and that it wasn't KH3.

I never said there wouldn't be a KH3, just that the next one most likely isn't KH3.

Oh right, sorry I hope I didn't come off mean! Well that wouldn't make sense. There is going to be a KH3, but they are not going work on that and delay it so that the sequel to KH2 will be released like 7 years later? I don't think they would do that to us.:dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back