• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tetsuya Nomura interview with one up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Little bit more stuff, some already old, some of it new:

-- How is development going?

Nomura: Right now we’re in the final stages of development, making revisions to the text and such. This time the story has many difficult parts and we’re working to make it flow better.

-- In which order do you suggest playing the scenarios?

Nomura: As far as the story goes, the best would probably be Terra -> Ven -> Aqua ->, but Ven will probably be the easiest.

-- That star fragment was shining, wasn’t it.

Nomura: This is something the King uses to go to other worlds. At this time they are called star fragments, but later they are called Gummi blocks, the parts that are used on Gummi ships.

-- How many years before the first KH is this story set?

Nomura: 9 to 10 years before.

-- And we’ll get to see Organization when they were humans...

Nomura: Well, Xigbar has said before that he has met with keyblade wielders. So of course many members of the Organization will be appearing. Even number VIII, Axel.

-- This time you’ve chosen a new guest character, Zack. Why did you choose him?

Nomura: Because this game is set in the past, we wanted to include a character that was from the past in an FF game as well. So we chose him. He is slightly older than Ven, and wants to become a hero. He is at Olympus to ask Phil to let him be an apprentice.

-- Will any other FF characters be appearing?

Nomura: No, only Zack. We wanted to show Cloud and Leon’s past as well, but we felt if we added too many characters it would just get confusing, so we left it this time.

-- Will we be able to fight against Master Xehanort and Vanitas?

Nomura: You’ll have to wait and see (laugh) Also, each character will have a different final boss. It will be interesting to see who will fight who.

-- You said that there will be a secret movie this time...

Nomura: I think the effect the story will have will be different if you watch the secret movie, rather than just the ending. I can’t say exactly what, but the secret movie will not only be connected to the next game, but will go over the whole story.

-- What will be the requirements to see the movie?

Nomura: As always, there will be lots of them. There will be three different difficulty levels to chose from, but depending on which one you chose the requirements become easier. You can’t see it at the easiest level.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
-- Will any other FF characters be appearing?

Nomura: No, only Zack. We wanted to show Cloud and Leon’s past as well, but we felt if we added too many characters it would just get confuses, so we left it this time.

So Zack isn't apart of Cloud's story. Thank god. And I guess this means no Rinoa either since they didn't explore Leon's story. :/

Anyway, Thanks Lissar. You rock with your translator-ness.

Sparkz

Thanks for the info Lissar. You're 1337 TraNzLatOrZZ skIlZZ are awsome =D. I hope I'll see the rest of that interview soon... Oh, and btw, at what episode is coded currently at?

Lonbilly

Awards
Oh, and btw, at what episode is coded currently at?

I believe it is six, though the newest videos online only go up to four or five because the person who plays the game goes friggin' slow.

satria222poxy

:( I was expecting the other FFs from previous KHs to appear. It would have been an interesting story. (I think they should made cameos)

For Org. members, what about Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia & Larxene?

I thought each world would start with a different character. (e.g. Castle of Dreams: V > T > A)

Will there be more new infos for BbS in the next Famitsu?

Last edited:

Lonbilly

Awards
:angry:EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!! (no offense)

What else is missing? It doesn't look like it's missing anything really needed, just some things that would have been nice like Leon's story and Atlantica. Besides that, BbS looks fine.

Virgil

Okay,i love Kh and i am looking foward to KH3 but wait,why we are talking about the third one when BBS isnt released even in Japan(although it is going to be in less than one moth)so? I think Kh3 idea is great but i am the most excited about BBS,Three new heroes to dicover,the most awsome worlds(Enchated Dominion,Dwarf Woodlands,ect...),harder enemies than the previous organisation xii,new enemys like Master Xehanot and Vanitas or old and powerful ones like the greatest Maleficent(The mistress of all evil),new fighting style,gameplay,graphics
Kh3 is going to be released,let me see...2012 hopefully or 2013 so lets enjoy BBS and not Kh 3 for now...

Lonbilly

Awards
Kh3 is going to be released,let me see...2012 hopefully or 2013 so lets enjoy BBS and not Kh 3 for now...

More like probably 2015 or 2016. Maybe even longer. It won't be soon unless they decide to do it along with the next KH game, but they may do them separately. Plus, they still gotta plan it, design it, etc.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Because the flood of BbS news will be coming to a close soon, and we'll need something new that we can pick over and obsess about every little detail. Why not?

Lonbilly

Awards
Personally I wouldn't be surprised if they already have started work on the new KH, though it's probably in the early planning stages and what-not. Especially if the secret ending relates to it.

SuperSailorEarth

Heartstation has a lot up, but this bit was particulary interesting to me:
[URL="http://heartstation.org/?p=2006" said:
Heartstation[/URL]The magazine also noted a scene of Mickey encountering Kingdom Hearts heroine Kairi. Nomura explained that there are some areas of Kairi’s pre-story that they couldn’t ignore. However, she doesn’t appear too much in BbS. The game won’t even cover why she visits Destiny Island or other specifics.
Asked for how far prior to part 1 BbS takes place, Nomura responded 9 or 10 years. As part of the story, a number of Organization XIII characters will appear here, although only through Number 8, Axel.

thisisthebeat

More like probably 2015 or 2016. Maybe even longer. It won't be soon unless they decide to do it along with the next KH game, but they may do them separately. Plus, they still gotta plan it, design it, etc.

NOooooooooooooo:cry:

I can't believe they would make us wait almost ten years for the sequel KH2.
Would they really torture us like that?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back