• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Tweets on the Official Unchained Twitter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I mean, if we asked the same question as a huge group to the two accounts somebody would have to pass it up the chain. If he'd answer would be another thing entirely but I think if enough ruckus was made about the question he may be persuaded...
well, from his director's message:
The latest information is currently being announced as necessary by the people managing the official twitter. They are not answering questions, but I do recommend following them. I also appear there to give informal content, on the rare occasion.

it might be their official policy not to engage like that?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well, from his director's message:

it might be their official policy not to engage like that?[/FONT][/COLOR]

I didn't mean through the accounts themselves. Since people do monitor these accounts, they have to report any consistent comments/questions to whoever is above them, especially for an online social game that is directly affected by the community. This kind of stuff eventually makes its way up the chain of command depending on the level of importance and depending on what needs to be addressed, it will get sent to different people among staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back