• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TFS Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged - "THIS IS... MY... FFFFFETIIIIISH!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: TFS Final Fantasy VII Machinabridged

I love abridged Tifa now.

Pandymint

Awards

Wait, I'm not sure if you ever DO meet the real thing. Or is Safer Sephiroth the real thing? I can't remember.

Unless I'm mistaken, Bizzaro and Safer are the actual Sephiroth. His body was never fully destroyed, the fragments simply reconvened at the Northern Crater. Bizzaro was his 'larval' state and Safer was his interpetation of becoming a god. The final-final fight technically isn't real, it's metaphysical. So aside from flashbacks, you never see Sephiroth in his normal form.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Unless I'm mistaken, Bizzaro and Safer are the actual Sephiroth. His body was never fully destroyed, the fragments simply reconvened at the Northern Crater. Bizzaro was his 'larval' state and Safer was his interpetation of becoming a god. The final-final fight technically isn't real, it's metaphysical. So aside from flashbacks, you never see Sephiroth in his normal form.

Now I'm surious if we realy have been fighting Sephoirth in the Kingdom Hearts series

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

Now I'm surious if we realy have been fighting Sephoirth in the Kingdom Hearts series
Well, no. KH1's fight is non-canon (plus he shot straight out of a summon sigil... kinda makes you think he isn't normal), and KHII took the time to say that the Sephy you see is the physical manifestation of Cloud's darkness and bad memories.

So yeah. In FFVII and KH, despite how famous he is, the Sephy that everyone knows (absurd mane of silver hair, even more absurd 7-foot katana, is a person and not some darkness rep) never makes a true appearance in the present.

Pandymint

Awards

If you want to see the actual Sephiroth, go play Crisis Core. That's Sephiroth in his prime and it made me respect him more.

Awards

Is there something funny about this?
Well, I'll just have to see why.

jnh71193

Awards

This latest episode was pretty great! I really liked it!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

This was also pretty good. I love how they made Aerith`s "mom" to this sort of trippy hippy. The Shinra meeting was also quite fun. Poor Reeve thou. :(

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

[video=youtube;RDnlR7mJzAM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDnlR7mJzAM[/video]

Hojo had me crying

WaveK89

THIS IS... MY... FFFFFETIIIIISH!

I spit up my drink a bit with this line. Honestly, this series just seems to get so much better with every episode. If I recall, Hojo and Vexen/Even have the same English voice actor? The thought of machinabridged Hojo's voice with Vexen is giving me the giggles.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards

Holy heck! This episode was so good!! I love Red XIII voice, and god how I missed Aerith and her adorable yandere personality. This gonna be so amazing.

Awards
[video=youtube;VmWKiHpw4M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmWKiHpw4M4[/video]

So.....just gonna leave this here. Here ya go. If it looks like garbled text then I suck at links

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Huh. That one golden line that I mentioned earlier worked its way into the thread title. Neat.

​I can't be the only one who thinks that these episodes just keep getting better with each installment, right?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
^ I agree, it`s getting better and better. Red XIII continues to be amazing and his and Barret`s friendship was beautiful. Also it seems that Aertih and Tifa start to have little competition between them. "Did this room got suddenly colder?" :D
Sephiroth soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back