• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS 2009

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Born

Towards the end of the trailer when MX is approaching VAT, Vanitas comes out of him.
Then when MX says: " Look. The ruins of many keys who took on the powers of their masters are here in the place, where there was a fight between light and darkness. The remains of the Keyblade Wars," the camera zooms out and Vanitas is not beside him anymore.

Has anyone else noticed this? :35:

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Woah you're right. That is pretty weird. Although I have a strong suspicion that the wisest of the KH fans here have long figured this out, like always. :D

But we could always take into consideration that this is just a glitch :D

KingBlade

by sinspire^
This was brought up before. It could be that he said that line before he started walking and Vanitas emerged.

shiny milotic

Surfing the dunes with a red cloaked stranger
Woah you're right. That is pretty weird. Although I have a strong suspicion that the wisest of the KH fans here have long figured this out, like always. :D

But we could always take into consideration that this is just a glitch :D

I honestly do not think so because Vanitas also comes out of Master Xehanort in the KH2 Final mix trailer.

Last edited:

JTD95

They have properly switched the scene's in the Trailer.

My guess is that first MX talks about the Keyblade War as we seen at the end of the Trailer and when his done talking he starts walking forward and Vanitas comes out of him and MX, Vanitas fight TAV

Also, this has been brought up before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back