• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

-spaz attack- That RIKU. This trailer. *¬*
I can't get over Sora's out of place line. 'Even without taking it, no one can beat me!' What the hell Sora?

I hope they don't up Sora's arrogance even more in this game than KH2. If they do I hope it's because they want to crush Sora's character by games end

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

It's his arrogance, that's all. Something that was shown all throughout KH2 (quotes were even used earlier in the thread to show it). And plus, Sora's saved the universe twice now, been to the Realm of Darkness and returned... He feels invincible.

The line isn't that out of place. He's saying that even without taking the exam, he's unbeatable.

@Jaden: Yeah, me too. Humbling him would be awesome, and probably rather hilarious. The only reason he's so prideful is because he's the KEYBLADE WIELDER! YEAH!

when, you know, the keyblade wasn't even his to begin with.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

I feel bad for Ienzo the most because he was just a little kid. o_o

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Maybe, is Terra who attacks Braig, Ienzo and Even! He could take the control of his body for a few seconds and kill them 'cause they're helping Xehanort.

I get so tired of this. Becoming a heartless and nobody is different from dying. This has been known for years people, there is no excuse for not knowing the difference.

Youniquee

Awards

It's his arrogance, that's all. Something that was shown all throughout KH2 (quotes were even used earlier in the thread to show it). And plus, Sora's saved the universe twice now, been to the Realm of Darkness and returned... He feels invincible.

The line isn't that out of place. He's saying that even without taking the exam, he's unbeatable.

@Jaden: Yeah, me too. Humbling him would be awesome, and probably rather hilarious. The only reason he's so prideful is because he's the KEYBLADE WIELDER! YEAH!

when, you know, the keyblade wasn't even his to begin with.

It is for me. Yensid is all talking about the exam and Sora comes out with that. It's like. Okay.
I just hope that line is meant to foreshadow something...I would be nice to see Sora falling for once. (And of course getting back up) The guy needs some development.

blueheart

Bronze Member

I feel bad for Ienzo the most because he was just a little kid. o_o

Ienzo.png

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

A few things:

1) Glad to see Riku helping out Disney characters now. But judging by Quasi's "I will fight too," does that mean he might show up every now and again to offer aid? Or is he just gonna fade into strange invisible "I'm around but you can't see me until a cutscene" world. = /

I don't think it was confirmed that we wouldn't have world party members, but the way the dialogue goes we can assume that they probably will be. I haven't found any information that says we won't.

2) Sora's first line is a bit upsetting to me because it seems a little forced in. Buut I'm glad that he's still as lovable and light-hearted as ever, regardless. When Sora gets sad-- that's the cue that bad stuff is gonna go down. I just hope his new confidence streak isn't going to carry too strongly through his actions.

Sora has always been rather boastful and overzealous. It does seem a bit out of place, though. I know if I just defeated an entire Organization on my own I'd have a bit of an overconfident air to me.

3) The ending with all the apprentices. If that's really them becoming Nobodies....I'm a bit confused. Weren't the numbers they were given in the Organization based on the order they actually physically joined. This makes it seem like Ienzo and Even are two of the first, then Braig...I suppose them just turning into nobodies =/= instantly joining the Organization, but it still seems a little fishy that their numbers seem to indicate Dilin and Elaeus turned around the same time, too yet they aren't present in this scene at all.

We don't really know if they aren't in the scene. They could have been behind Xehanort since there is more of the room behind him.

Also, I dunno who else has ever felt this way, but I always had a sneaking suspicion that Isa and Lea had something to do with the experiments too, so we will probably get to see them Nobody-ified later as well (if not just for the fact that they are in the same world so it would be easier to show).

A lot of us feel like they were a part of the experiments, only because they tried sneaking into the castle so many times. That spells then becoming prime targets of people to be captured and used as guinea pigs. Nothing is confirmed though and it can be just as likely that they turned into Nobodies when RG was invaded with Heartless. The former would explain Saix and Axel's goal to take over the Organization, though, and why Axel had so much fun killing Vexen and watching Repliku destroy Zexion.

But as much as I would LOVE to see the other Nobodies' Somebodies and also see how they turned into Nobodies-- unless they are all from really random Disney worlds I'm not sure how likely it is that they will be present.

Characters like Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx, and Luxord could be from original worlds and I would think that their change into Nobodies isn't all that important to know.

Lastly, does anyone else REALLY want to see all the stuff when Radiant Garden falls apart and Kairi gets sent to Destiny Islands?

We don't really need to see either of those things...

MisuzuKamio

It is for me. Yensid is all talking about the exam and Sora comes out with that. It's like. Okay.
I just hope that line is meant to foreshadow something...I would be nice to see Sora falling for once. (And of course getting back up) The guy needs some development.
Exactly...one some counts! It's really out of place for me too, like some dialogue has been skipped over or...just...something. It doesn't feel right, either. Sora has said some confident things in the past but they never really came off as arrogant to me, really. Then again, there is a thin line between the definition of arrogance and self-confidence. But this line just sits wrong and its so suddenly out of nowhere.

I hope it DOESN'T foreshadow something, though haha. I feel like I'm in the minority here in that I really don't want Sora to fail. = (
But, I suppose even if he does get a bite of humble pie, knowing him he's going to bounce back just fine anyway.

We don't really need to see either of those things..

Haha, the point isn't that we NEED to see it. I just want to. This goes for Kairi and the other organization members.

The reason I said "uness they were from random disney worlds.." is because I also believe they are from original places, so odds are they won't be in the game, which makes me sad.

Bobjam

Awards

Lastly, does anyone else REALLY want to see all the stuff when Radiant Garden falls apart and Kairi gets sent to Destiny Islands?

Maybe instead of just a whole load of cutscenes devoted to that particular event why not just have Kairi having flashbacks which gets us to just guess even more about it. This is the sorta thing that is more kh3 stuff than DDD.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

306298_2233129039845_1596489364_2200091_353719115_n.jpg

Looks like traveling to different worlds will be rather fun. :3 I wonder what we'll have to do. I wonder if rather than a world map we'll have these swirls to choose from~

Awards

Oh shit, are those Even and Ienzo on the ground laying dead?

Something tells me that their "experiment" wasn't a group collaboration.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

Looks like traveling to different worlds will be rather fun. :3 I wonder what we'll have to do. I wonder if rather than a world map we'll have these swirls to choose from~

And in 3D!!!! It like I'm in the game!!!!!!!!!!!''I love 3D

BBSFTW

man want this game so badly now, but i need a 3ds and money. hopefully there is some kind of kh3d bundle with a 3ds.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Oh shit, are those Even and Ienzo on the ground laying dead?

Something tells me that their "experiment" wasn't a group collaboration.

Well....I wouldn't say dead exactly.

Anyway, yeah looks like the experiment drove Xehanort a bit batty and he attacked his apprentices and unwillingly extracted their hearts and the whole Heartless/Nobody thing happened for them.

I guess Lea and Isa were kidnapped then as well.

Dilan and Aeleus may have just gone searching and found out the hard way about what really happened.

I knew Xehanort was unstable, but damn...

Maybe instead of just a whole load of cutscenes devoted to that particular event why not just have Kairi having flashbacks which gets us to just guess even more about it. This is the sorta thing that is more kh3 stuff than DDD.

Excerpt from Ansem's Reports 11:

"I have chosen a special girl. I do not know if she possesses the power of the Princesses, but there is a chance, and this is an experiment. She may lead me to the place where the one holding the key is...
I shall send her off to the ocean of other worlds."

I mean we already know it was Ansem the Wise that sent Kairi to Destiny Islands. Really don't wanna see how since we know why y'know?

As far as Radiant Garden collapsing, I would love to see how it happened. Thought it would provide for some great CG.

JULIO VP

I think the one that got there memories was Terra for the reason that he attacked Braig.
Also did anyone noticed that Riku had a Dream Eater emblem on his back.

carbajosa

That would be so cool!
Though I cant imagine it in 3d. Haven't seen one.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

As far as Radiant Garden collapsing, I would love to see how it happened. Thought it would provide for some great CG.

Yeah, it would. I mean, the Land of Departure's destruction was fairly epic, so I think this would be too.

blueheart

Bronze Member

I mean we already know it was Ansem the Wise that sent Kairi to Destiny Islands. Really don't wanna see how since we know why y'know?

No, it wasn't. It was Xehanort who sent her. AtW was never that demented.

Last edited:
Awards

Well....I wouldn't say dead exactly.

Anyway, yeah looks like the experiment drove Xehanort a bit batty and he attacked his apprentices and unwillingly extracted their hearts and the whole Heartless/Nobody thing happened for them.

I guess Lea and Isa were kidnapped then as well.

Dilan and Aeleus may have just gone searching and found out the hard way about what really happened.

I knew Xehanort was unstable, but damn...

That... is just scary. Looks like we have a Keyblade murderer on the loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back