• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Re: TGS Trailer officially released!

Well, Xemnas was number I in the Organization, soooo....

Also, I thought HP changed based on difficulty...

Awards

Holy crap! So, Xehanort DID plunge the Keyblade into Braig's chest. :|
Also, Sora's such a dolt! It's hilariious and makes me happy.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Here's my question.

How is Goofy the smartest of the three? I mean, Sora's arrogant and usually quite dense with things (as evidenced by the fact he thought Neku's name was Dream Eaters), Donald's prideful, and Goofy... he acts dumb, but he's really the smartest. What gives?

Anyways, this does look awesome, and I can't wait to see more Sora-Neku interaction. It seems like it would be hilarious, especially judging by the dialogue at the end.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I swear I read something about there being a scene of Mickey at Disney Castle or something... :/

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yeah, pretty much.

I mean, there's not much to argue for it being in the present, now that the details are crystal-clear.

Master Vantius

I don't know if this has been stated yet, but the link on the 3D site for the trailer brings up the old trailer.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

Guess who's going to make gifs of this entire video when he gets back from school?! Thanks Lance for the high quality download. It really helps.

You know, here I thought Sora would be more humble....but nope. He's a dolt.....lovable oaf.

That keyblade of sleep is going to be real important.

Oh and as I thought, the game play where you use the touch screen to attack does slow down gameplay. Depending on how it works, I may or may not use it.

I'll post links to the gifs when I'm done with them.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards

Uh... It's still coming up as the TGS one for me, Vantius.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

Yeah.

Also, BP, I think it slows it down when you're inputting the commands. And take into account this could still be from a demo build; they'll probably fix any slowdowns and stuff in the final release.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards

why does everyone say that the only changes to the characters are the clothes and riku's haircut?? both are clearly their younger selves in the "dream"

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv

why does everyone say that the only changes to the characters are the clothes and riku's haircut?? both are clearly their younger selves in the "dream"

Because we've known they were young in the dream since January, during the original trailer. The outfits may have changed since then, but the fact they've de-aged remains.

MisuzuKamio

A few things:

1) Glad to see Riku helping out Disney characters now. But judging by Quasi's "I will fight too," does that mean he might show up every now and again to offer aid? Or is he just gonna fade into strange invisible "I'm around but you can't see me until a cutscene" world. = /

2) Sora's first line is a bit upsetting to me because it seems a little forced in. Buut I'm glad that he's still as lovable and light-hearted as ever, regardless. When Sora gets sad-- that's the cue that bad stuff is gonna go down. I just hope his new confidence streak isn't going to carry too strongly through his actions.

3) The ending with all the apprentices. If that's really them becoming Nobodies....I'm a bit confused. Weren't the numbers they were given in the Organization based on the order they actually physically joined. This makes it seem like Ienzo and Even are two of the first, then Braig...I suppose them just turning into nobodies =/= instantly joining the Organization, but it still seems a little fishy that their numbers seem to indicate Dilin and Elaeus turned around the same time, too yet they aren't present in this scene at all.

Also, I dunno who else has ever felt this way, but I always had a sneaking suspicion that Isa and Lea had something to do with the experiments too, so we will probably get to see them Nobody-ified later as well (if not just for the fact that they are in the same world so it would be easier to show).

But as much as I would LOVE to see the other Nobodies' Somebodies and also see how they turned into Nobodies-- unless they are all from really random Disney worlds I'm not sure how likely it is that they will be present.

Lastly, does anyone else REALLY want to see all the stuff when Radiant Garden falls apart and Kairi gets sent to Destiny Islands?

BBSFTW

OH my god yes yes yes thank you :D so happy now :)

Alr67

Awards

Maybe, is Terra who attacks Braig, Ienzo and Even! He could take the control of his body for a few seconds and kill them 'cause they're helping Xehanort.

Princess-Sammi

3) The ending with all the apprentices. If that's really them becoming Nobodies....I'm a bit confused. Weren't the numbers they were given in the Organization based on the order they actually physically joined. This makes it seem like Ienzo and Even are two of the first, then Braig...I suppose them just turning into nobodies =/= instantly joining the Organization, but it still seems a little fishy that their numbers seem to indicate Dilin and Elaeus turned around the same time, too yet they aren't present in this scene at all.
Perhaps after that scene that was shown in the trailer, Dilan and Aeleus discovered that the other apprentices had been attacked and confronted Xehanort, only to be attacked by him as well. That's my guess, anyway.

Also, I dunno who else has ever felt this way, but I always had a sneaking suspicion that Isa and Lea had something to do with the experiments too, so we will probably get to see them Nobody-ified later as well (if not just for the fact that they are in the same world so it would be easier to show).
I agree as well; I came up with a theory several months ago that Isa and Lea were kidnapped and experimented on by Xehanort and the apprentices, seeing as several people in Radiant Garden went missing around the time of the experiments.

Lastly, does anyone else REALLY want to see all the stuff when Radiant Garden falls apart and Kairi gets sent to Destiny Islands?
I do, personally. Not sure if the majority of fans wish to see those events, though - some of them like to imagine what happened for themselves, but I want the truth.

Youniquee

Awards

-spaz attack- That RIKU. This trailer. *¬*
I can't get over Sora's out of place line. 'Even without taking it, no one can beat me!' What the hell Sora?

micbeasty

I must say though the graphic settings for " le cite des Cloches" looks amazing! I love how they have the tents set up the the stage as well. I was very happy to see the burning stake to, it seems that they may actually do a good job with this world, but I am a little worried on how theyl introduce Frollo seeing he wasn't seen in the cathedral or near the burning stake. But I was also extremely enthused to see Esmeralda in KH style graphics and Quasimodo as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back