• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TGS2005 Trailer Subtitles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverKiento

Website
www.xanga.com
I spent two days making some subtitles for the new Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer because I got bored. Lemme tell you something... making subs can be one of the most frustrating things to do, EVER! Especially if you're a perfectionist, which I am. Anyways, I hope everyone is satisfied with the subs, because this is my first time making them. I'm attaching it to this post for everyone to download. To use them you need the BS Player www.bsplayer.org or you can use Media Player Classic with VobSub. I use BS Player so I don't know much of MPC or VobSub so you'll have to ask someone else, sorry. Anyways, I got the translations from this forum somewhere. I couldn't find the thread but if someone can point it out to me I'll be sure to add them to my little "credits" at the end so that they get credit for it and stuff. So.. yeah enjoy!............... just noticed I can't post attachments... okay... *tries to upload it to his site*....*site doesn't work*....*tries to upload them to his other site*.....*site doesn't work*...... Uhh.. I'm out of sites.... If a mod could help out here and attach them for me? I'm guessing I can't attach files yet cuz this is my first post and all...yeah, help!

Woo hoo! Got the link!
http://s38.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DLCJ54SUMDD53EKDPNMRCSWDH

Last edited:

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
SilverKiento said:
I spent two days making some subtitles for the new Kingdom Hearts 2 trailer because I got bored. Lemme tell you something... making subs can be one of the most frustrating things to do, EVER! Especially if you're a perfectionist, which I am. Anyways, I hope everyone is satisfied with the subs, because this is my first time making them. I'm attaching it to this post for everyone to download. To use them you need the BS Player www.bsplayer.org or you can use Media Player Classic with VobSub. I use BS Player so I don't know much of MPC or VobSub so you'll have to ask someone else, sorry. Anyways, I got the translations from this forum somewhere. I couldn't find the thread but if someone can point it out to me I'll be sure to add them to my little "credits" at the end so that they get credit for it and stuff. So.. yeah enjoy!............... just noticed I can't post attachments... okay... *tries to upload it to his site*....*site doesn't work*....*tries to upload them to his other site*.....*site doesn't work*...... Uhh.. I'm out of sites.... If a mod could help out here and attach them for me? I'm guessing I can't attach files yet cuz this is my first post and all...yeah, help!

Welcome to the forums, as far as i know, you can' attach files no matter what level of member you are, only admins (and mods prehaps) can do it, in any case good work for spending the time making subs, but the tgs2005 trailer is no longer the newest, there is a newer trailer which is a longer version of tgs2005 (about 2 minutes longer, unless the trailer i got was cut short but i doubt it)

SilverKiento

Website
www.xanga.com
Ah.. the one I made subs for was the one that is 2 1/2 minutes long.

Well jeez how do I get these subs anywhere on the internet? All of the sites that I use for uploading small files wouldn't allow it because it has an "invalid file extension." I guess they don't support .srt extensions. Ugh.. I guess I'll just wait for a mod to help.

Btw, thanks for the welcome.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
if you have a isp that allows you file hosting, use filezilla to modify what you can upload and manualy upload that way (so you change your isp hosting space that's designed for a website into a fpt, its whats i done)

Night Shadow

ive been trying to translate it too but its hard because i have EXTREAMLY limeted japanes. thanx for the time and effort dude!

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
im not quite sure how to play this i downloaded both the bs player and the thing off of usendit. but i cant figure out how to play it. please help!

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
im not quite sure how to play this i downloaded both the bs player and the thing off of usendit. but i cant figure out how to play it. please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back