• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thank you, KHi staff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Thanks to everyone who organized, judged, and provided for the KHi 12 day holiday giveaway event. It was a very fun and generous thing to do-- some of the awards being rarer collector items as well! Try taking it easy in 2018.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i love the khi staff because, deep down, i know they lov me too

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
This is true. It was a really sweet initiative and well made, too. Loved to see an holiday event that also involved the entire community.
Good job KHI staff!

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Seriously, thank you guys! This event was fantastic and fun as heck! I hope none of the staff members turned into pudding from all the work.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
My sentiments are shared to the respective/deserving parties. Stay kind staff, and keep it chill with the community going into the new year.

One love.

UmbraTsuki

Awards
I wasn't around for the event, but I think it's never a bad time to thank the KHI staff... so thank you all! Sounds like it was fun!

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
The praise should go to Ethy. The idea for the 12 Days was her idea and the prizes are from her inventory

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
Thank you a whole bunch for this sweet giveaway event!
The awards giveaway was wonderful as well - when I joined KHI I was fascinated by how attractive the little awards of each user were and wanted to get as many as I could myself ♥
you made this true
gaster_32_by_kaweii-d9n55ei.gif

and wow, dear Spock!! You!! You got a golden heart!! ; w ;
luvluvplz.gif
luvluvplz.gif
luvluvplz.gif
luvluvplz.gif
luvluvplz.gif

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*blushes* I’m legit blushing in real life guys ;A;

Dandelion was gracious enough to plan and execute the event, so he deserves love as well!

Thank you guys for being such an amazing community! I know I don’t post as much as I used to but I come on the site everyday and read your posts and wanted to be able to give back to you guys <3

(Also thanks to Launchpad for being such a hot stud *gun fingers*)

Look forward to 2018! We plan on having some even bigger giveaways and community events and fun topic discussions~

soon, you all will be half-Spockanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back