• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thanksgiving Day Football

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think the Cowboys and Lions should always have a game during Thanksgiving?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Awesome

I am sick of watching landslide games during thanksgiving. I'm all for tradition, but this shit is getting old Detroit. What does KHI think?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Meh.. this was just an off-year for Detroit. They usually seem to be fairly decent on Thanksgiving, but oh well.. What I really didn't like was how every game was a route. Then again, no one could of predicted that Seattle wasn't going to be good this year, but Arizona at Seattle? Even though Arizona has been fairly decent this year, I didn't see that as something you would of chosen as a Thanksgiving game at the begining of the year, unless it was at Arizona... lol.. Anyways, I was disappointed at how every Thanksgiving game this year was a rout. Thanksgiving games are supposed to be good, not blow-outs.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Meh.. this was just an off-year for Detroit
This has pretty much been an off-decade for Detriot XD. Anyway I rather see them keep it. I heard an analysist say this "you know it is time to watch football when Dallas comes on and you know when it is time to eat when Detriot plays." This year of course Detriot played first, but it was the first year I saw 3 games on, and the stupid NFL network didn't want to compete with regular tv with there being 2 games on at the same time. If they move it from Detriot I would like for them to move it somewhere that plays outside. I would love to see a game in the snow or something else. I think football should always be played outside and not in the dome, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back