• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That has to be the bloodiest thing I've seen in anything Disney o_O

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle

Gosh, poor Braig o_O That was just... harsh. I knew it was coming, but... its disney... I didn't expect it to be all that bloody o_O

I find it odd that Disney cried foul over Aqua's outfit, but then allowed them to show Braig getting maimed like that o_O

Xammag

Gosh, poor Braig o_O That was just... harsh. I knew it was coming, but... its disney... I didn't expect it to be all that bloody o_O

I find it odd that Disney cried foul over Aqua's outfit, but then allowed them to show Braig getting maimed like that o_O

In our culture (Assuming you live in America or that Disney is based in America, which I believe is true o.o), sex and sexual themes have always been more restricted that blood and violence. It's sad, but true.

Also, I think I watched that part, and I didn't see any blood.

Shadow Key

I found it HILARIOUS. Don't know why, I just lol'd when that happened. I really thought they were going to censor it, but didn't. I'm very happy 'bout that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Blood and stuff really have been in Cartoons that little kids watch for more than a decade. Look at DBZ it had alot of blood. Disney cartoons have always had violence in them. The problem is that the new Disney is more politicaly correct (I hate that phrase) and they don't get as dark and violent as the good old Disney. However they do have their moments such as the Braig scene and Epic Mickey.

Plus you have to remember America is a more center right nation so it is more socialy conservative in their values. That's one reason behind censorship in this country.

SHIROKAME

Yeah I thought the same thing,I didn't expect Disney to show blood(well it's also Square Enix so I wasn't that suprised).I repeated the level to make sure I saw what I think i saw.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait, fill me in here. Was it even sluttier before the final version?

The back was pretty much out.

aqua.jpg

But since that isn't logical to the idea of a corset, Nomura changed it.

A

Artorius Rex

You call that bloody? Wow. Face-palm. That's not even bloody.

Plus Nomura changed it, not Disney.

Center-right? PF. You mean fascist leaning.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh my god, that game freaks me out so bad. Nahhgrs

Anyway I hate censorship when it comes to localisations. The only time I kind of agree is when it's nazi symbols and things on games that come out in countries where that is a sensitive issue. But blood? Fuck, don't play it if you're too young. Leave it there for people who can handle it though.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
There was no blood when Braig was shot. Or if there was, they didn't show it.

I dunno, you have to admit that scene was really, really ambiguous.

I mean, sure, what we're interpreting as blood is probably dark fire continuing to burn Braig's face and reddish smoke billowing out from where his eye would have been.

But that doesn't mean it isn't really easy to go, "Wait, woah, what?!" and assume the worst when all you caught is a split second glimpse of something rust-red fountaining out of a character's ruined eye and a dark splotch where his massive facial scar will be. XD;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back