• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That One Memory *spoliers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radar

Bronze Member
So i wanted to learn more about the certain memory Namine found in Sora when she was putting his memories back together. (The reason for the bugs in Coded) I originally thought was Ventus related, but now I am wondering if it is possibly a memory of Xion. Or perhaps Roxas.

We know that it is a memory of unbearable torment, but one day Sora will have to realize it right? Does anybody have any theories on what it could be? All I can think of it that it is related to one of those three beings.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Now I'm sorry I stepped into this xD;

But anyhows. Going by Days (Snarl of Memories) and its novels, some of Riku's Memories leaked into Sora through Xion as proxy. So I don't know the details you're talking about but that's what I know about misplaced Memories inside Sora.

MasterAqua

Website
www.facebook.com
I'm sure that memory comes from Ventus. Surely he had a lot of painfull moments in BBS, thus, there explained the origin of the memory Naminè found.

Revolution

So, I've seen the ReCoded endings and the memory was apparently so deep in Sora and in so much torment that even Namine couldn't figure out what it was, even though whoever it was connected to Sora.

Seeing as how Xion doesn't return to Sora until about 7 days before Roxas does, I doubt it's Riku's leaked memories. This hints that it's Ventus' and whatever he sent to Sora's heart.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing as how Xion doesn't return to Sora until about 7 days before Roxas does, I doubt it's Riku's leaked memories. This hints that it's Ventus' and whatever he sent to Sora's heart.

Going by the novels though, Riku's Memories made it into Sora during the restoration process itself. It has nothing to do with when Xion and Roxas were absorbed into each other and then Sora.

Radar

Bronze Member
Smile is stomping on our theories like Godzilla over here. lol jk smile.

Naw but as for Riku's leaked memories..you really think it can be one of his? It's possible for sure, but idk if I should say Ventus or Riku.

Dross263

This is the way I understood it (keyword: I)

Xion was absorbing memories from Sora through Roxas, and giving her own memories and Roxas' back to Sora the same way. In the cutscene in Destiny Island, being so close to Riku ends up somehow in Xion absorbing some memories from Riku as well, Naminé notices this.

So now Sora's heart posesses his own memories, Riku's memories, Roxas' Memories, Xion's memories and Ventus' memories, wich really fcuked his heart up... And that's what Naminé notices.

Rexy

Bronze Member

Xion was absorbing memories from Sora through Roxas, and giving her own memories and Roxas' back to Sora the same way. In the cutscene in Destiny Island, being so close to Riku ends up somehow in Xion absorbing some memories from Riku as well, Naminé notices this.

So now Sora's heart posesses his own memories, Riku's memories, Roxas' Memories, Xion's memories and Ventus' memories, wich really fcuked his heart up... And that's what Naminé notices.
Yes and don't forget about the Data DiZ put inside of him, we don't know what it is so it could be something that Naminé noticed too

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Yes and don't forget about the Data DiZ put inside of him, we don't know what it is so it could be something that Naminé noticed too

Wow. I think we all got what the problem here is. The memories of Riku, Xion, Roxas, and Ven, in addition of AtW's Data, are causing a major negative fluctuation within Sora's Heart. It all makes sense now!

Crystal

Silver Member
So i wanted to learn more about the certain memory Namine found in Sora when she was putting his memories back together. (The reason for the bugs in Coded) I originally thought was Ventus related, but now I am wondering if it is possibly a memory of Xion. Or perhaps Roxas.

We know that it is a memory of unbearable torment, but one day Sora will have to realize it right? Does anybody have any theories on what it could be? All I can think of it that it is related to one of those three beings.

It may be Ventus' , but some of Riku's memories did goes to Sora.

WaveK89

Wow. I think we all got what the problem here is. The memories of Riku, Xion, Roxas, and Ven, in addition of AtW's Data, are causing a major negative fluctuation within Sora's Heart. It all makes sense now!

It's a wonder how Sora's heart hasn't crashed, haha. I suppose that just proves how strong his will and heart are.

Revolution

Going by the novels though, Riku's Memories made it into Sora during the restoration process itself. It has nothing to do with when Xion and Roxas were absorbed into each other and then Sora.

Going by what Namine said about Ven, it was someone she had never met before but apparently had a strong connection to Sora.

You could think that because she had never met him, she couldn't get that far into the memory to figure it out. But being that he was conencted to Sora, it would be possible that she was seeing the remnants of him from BBS and his memories of Terra andf Aqua in the Keyblade Graveyard, with the possibility of the fight with Vanitas.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
It's a wonder how Sora's heart hasn't crashed, haha. I suppose that just proves how strong his will and heart are.

Exactly. However, Nomura has said that Sora is just a normal boy. Sora can't keep fighting it forever. If Sora doesn't do something soon, his Heart might be severely injured, or even shattered completely.

Last edited:

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
If Sora doesn't do something soon, his Heart might be severely injured, or even shattered completely.

Hmmmm..... that might be an interesting outcome. We get to the end of KH3 after saving everyone, Sora and his friends and those connected to him are victorious and then..... Poof! Sora disappears in a flash of light because of his fractured heart. Everyone freaks out and then cue credits!

Leaves the door open for sequels and allows them to reset the game i.e. no Donald or Goofy, new worlds or heck, maybe even a different era!

Is it possible that what is holding his heart together at this point is the pain of those connected to him, those ties? As he "...returns to end it." could that cause its own problems?

Last edited:

Radar

Bronze Member
Hmmmm..... that might be an interesting outcome. We get to the end of KH3 after saving everyone, Sora and his friends and those connected to him are victorious and then..... Poof! Sora disappears in a flash of light because of his fractured heart. Everyone freaks out and then cue credits!

Leaves the door open for sequels and allows them to reset the game i.e. no Donald or Goofy, new worlds or heck, maybe even a different era!

Is it possible that what is holding his heart together at this point is the pain of those connected to them, those ties? As he "...returns to end it." could that be cause its own problems?

Nice ideas. I like Sora "returning to end" his own torment one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back