• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

That song...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnknownEnigma

hi pals! didnt see this so um anyone remember that one song it ws passion but remixed eh? so uh i would liek to download it if...a website had it and i distinctlly remember a trailer having the song, so anyone help me aorund here?

BladerUnknown

Something about a Passion Remix version and he'd like to download it and he wants to know if any of us know where he can get it...o.o..I think..

Was is faster or slower? Words or no words?

Welshcake

lets just wait for Unknownenigma to tell us more be for we start to jump to all sorts of different comclusions, shall we?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
exile31 said:
Do you mean the Planet B Remix?
There was no PlanitB remix for Passion/Sanctuary; there's only a fanmade Planit T remix which was remixed by Mikie from Utada Online.

EDIT: Hmm, there's only one version of Passion that was ever played in a CM/trailer, so he probably means the opening version.

UnknownEnigma

Welshcake said:
lets just wait for Unknownenigma to tell us more be for we start to jump to all sorts of different comclusions, shall we?

Smart, um i think NarutoEXE is right...it was one in a trailer and it went crazy dangit i cant remember, sorry for confusion. i think it is the plant thing remix....and youtube doesnt work for me so thats out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back