• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Thats not Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

enygma

This is going way into technicallities, but that pic everyone thinks is sephiroth your all wrong. Cloud and Seph both have been given the name one winged angel. they each have one wing. in the game and every pic ive seen cloud has the left wing and sephi has the right. Meaning either that image wasn't drawn properly or thats cloud and your all wrong

enygma

and in any image ive seen everything is foggy looking and very very poor quality. i stand by my statement until i see a full image. though the other possability is that its sephi roth from behind, but i still would prefere it to be cloud

Dark-Sora 50

That is Sephiroth. No doubt about it. Why does he have WHITE specks around his left side? Cloud didn't have any white on his clothing. Also, you can see the LONG sword. It IS Sephiroth. Maybe it's a pic from KHI, anyone think about THAT?

EDIT: Soz for double post.

N

Nisse

I agree with Enygma. I don't think it's Sephiroth, although the person on the picture does seem kinda familiar...

Dark-Sora 50

Exactly! Number 1: Cloud wea black. Number 2: Cloud's wing is near parallel to floor. Seph's faces down. Number 3: sephiroth has a longer and thinner sword. Number 4: Seph has black shoes, Cloud has brown boots. All these points are showcased in the Scan. It IS Sephiroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back