• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The “cloud world”

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Is this the Realm of Sleep again? It would make sense with all of the copies of Sora and the fact that Chirity (which is a Dream Eater) is there.

But what could be the reason Sora is returning to the RoS? To wake Ventus? Or something else?

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Is this the Realm of Sleep again? It would make sense with all of the copies of Sora and the fact that Chirity (which is a Dream Eater) is there.

But what could be the reason Sora is returning to the RoS? To wake Ventus? Or something else?

Well, there's something that could be better said about it but it was related to yesterday's "leaks", so I won't say here but it does make it all the more curious.

Foxycian

Awards
there isn't much information to talk about this but this world is probably inside kingdom hearts or maybe inside sora's heart hence why we see the copies of sora.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My best theory is that it is a combination of the Datascape and the Realm of Sleep. If UX can do it, then KH3 can too. Or KH + RoS?

yremissa

Doesn't Sora mean Sky or something? Maybe it is inside Sora... We see Chirithy that is probably linked to Ventus (who is inside Sora). The first parts of the KH3 opening trailer also show us Sora in that World (all alone).

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Please do not reference anything from the leaked content in this topic.

This is my only warning to anybody who decides to.

That's why I said it the way I said it, thanks for removing that other post. I was worried it would bother some people that they said it.

Doesn't Sora mean Sky or something? Maybe it is inside Sora... We see Chirithy that is probably linked to Ventus (who is inside Sora). The first parts of the KH3 opening trailer also show us Sora in that World (all alone).

Yeah, in Japanese Sora means sky and in Latin I think Ventus means wind?

Then Riku means ground in some language, I'm unsure and Terra means earth in Latin.

Kairi is ocean or sea in some language and Aqua means water in a few languages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back