• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 100000000000th (or something like that) theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Well, I have yet another theory for you to contemplate (and this was in the "Yes, another theory" thread).
So when the Keyblade destroys Heartless the hearts are freed and they form Kingdom Hearts. What happens when the Keyblade destroys Nobodies? Do the Souls/bodies go off somewhere too? Maybe they make their own place, or reform with the hearts to make a new creature. Please, don't rant or say that my theory is lame, just add on and make sense of it.

CloudX159

umm... well the hearts return to kingdom hearts
as for the nobodys...i don't have a clue....

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Aros123 said:
i though the hearts just return to normal humans
Remember what Xemnas said:
The hearts gather together, masterless and free, and form Kingdom Hearts!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Oh yeah, like Yen Sid said, they are doomed to returned to the darkness. But still, where the heck do the Chasers come from then?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
of corse nobodies have their own world, they inhabit the world of nothingness, without light or darkness, they are inbetween, twilight is light and darkness together, while nothing doesnt have darkness or light, nobodies come from the wrold of nothing

and to the other guy, its too soon to assume the chasers are enemies

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
when the keyblade kills the nobodies they disappear because they dont' exist in the first place i think...

Raynax

ok heres how it goes
1) A person's heart is taken by the heartless so Body + Soul = Nobody, Heart = heartless
2) When a heartless is destroyed it ends up in kingdom hearts so destroyed heartless = kingdom hearts
3) (ok now here is where I start making it up) When a Nobody dies, I think its body gets exhausted and erased from existence so Soul + Body = Nobody, Nobody - body = Chaser???

thedemonwithin

Raynax said:
ok heres how it goes
1) A person's heart is taken by the heartless so Body + Soul = Nobody, Heart = heartless
2) When a heartless is destroyed it ends up in kingdom hearts so destroyed heartless = kingdom hearts
3) (ok now here is where I start making it up) When a Nobody dies, I think its body gets exhausted and erased from existence so Soul + Body = Nobody, Nobody - body = Chaser???
what is a chaser?

Sharikaaria

a nobody is the shell left behind of a strong-hearted person who gets turned into a heartless. nobodies don't truly exist, but they fade back into darkness if they are destroyed. they're only made up of their will..

lv_kh0720

Sharikaaria said:
a nobody is the shell left behind of a strong-hearted person who gets turned into a heartless. nobodies don't truly exist, but they fade back into darkness if they are destroyed. they're only made up of their will..

yeah remember what Namine said, "I thought all nobodies must return to the darkness, " but well she and Roxas didn't, what lucky fellas :D

RikusGirl55

Raynax said:
ok heres how it goes
so you think a chaser is a former nobody with only a soul? sounds reasonable but i guess that would make chasers invisible. making them a hard enemy to fight in kh3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back