• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 13 Organization Members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

I was in the IGN message boards and this one guy said that in an interview Nomura said that there are 13 Organizaton members and they will be in Kingdom Hearts 2. I know everyone knows that there are 13 members but the point is that they all might be in Kingdom Hearts 2. I think he meant even the ones that supposedly died in KH: COM. I hope they all come back cause some of them didn't even have a big part in COM, like Zexion. What do you guys think?

Lock_On

That would be nice, It'd be great to fight them without cards XD

Lock_On

I know! They should've just put the normal battle system up there, but it's too late to change it now lol.

Ansem22

"I was in the IGN message boards and this one guy said that in an interview Nomura said that there are 13 Organizaton members and they will be in Kingdom Hearts 2. I know everyone knows that there are 13 members but the point is that they all might be in Kingdom Hearts 2. I think he meant even the ones that supposedly died in KH: COM. I hope they all come back cause some of them didn't even have a big part in COM, like Zexion. What do you guys think?"

All 13 Org. members in KH2 wasn't confirmed, but it's obvious that they most likely will if you read other Nomura interviews. Nomura said you don't need to play COM to understand KH2's story. If we had a gap in member numbers (1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13), people wouldn't understand.

Plus, KH2 is THE "Organization game". If you don't have all 13 members in there somehow, it ruins the ongoing "13" pun that's been going on in the KH series (13 worlds, 13 Ansem Reports, 13 letters in Kingdom Hearts, 13 points in DD, 13 floors in Castle Oblivion, etc.)

There's more evidence, like that fact that Namine, DiZ, AND Axel are in KH2. If the other 5 members of the Org. from COM weren't, they would be the only characters made for COM and I doubt that they would create 5 characters when all the rest were being used from KH and KH2. And that Nomura said ALL 13 members have elemental powers. Why have Fire (Axel) in KH2, but not have the members with other basic elements like Ice (Vexen) or Thunder (Larxene)?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Vexen is dead axel killed him but that doesn't mean that they can't get someone else to replace him as the ice elemental person. whoa u have some cool stuff and ur right 13 is a big thing for kh. i wish there would be 13 kh games lol..... wait F*CK that i'll just go with 3 games for the PS2/PS3 console

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
The dead organization members might return in flashbacks or so if Sora remebers what occured in Castle Oblivion.

Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Hmmm...I believe that all the Organzation members will be there. As well as agreeing with the statements above, keep in mind that it seems that the members of the Organization seem to be imcomplete in some way, either missings hearts, souls, or bodies. Which would suggest that maybe they already died at some ealier point. And it's kinda hard to kill a dead person.

dimondblade

Website
www.xanga.com
i think that the orginzation members will be back 1. because what Ansem22 said 2. ( i may be wrong) some of the pitures in the kh com image gallery look like they were made for KH2 :confused:

Ansem22

"some of the pitures in the kh com image gallery look like they were made for KH2"

I take it you mean the 3D models for the 6 COM members. Yes, I wonder about those as well. Some claimed that they were for the 3D pics on the COM credits, but the COM Credits unknowns are in a different style of 3D than PS2 3D, as a result all the unknowns look different from the 3D models.

TheForgottenHeart

1. I hope that the Organization members that were thought to have been dead, don't come back as a flash back. I hope you actually get the chance to fight them. 2. I think if all 13 are in the game Vexen would be back too. Everybody thinks he's dead because of what Axel did. I just hope he ain't gonna be gone for good.
I would like to fight all of them in full 3D, not with no cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back