• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 14th Org Member and Ven's Heart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabranth

Awards
I've been think about this for awhile now and thought I'd post it to get the feedback from everyone. I'm going to make it nice and short to avoid the "wow that's really long and I'm never going to read it" replys from someone.

First off, Why does Ven look Like Roxas?

Well, I thought about why Riku looked like Ansem seeker of darkness. Put simply, because he had his heartless or heart inside of him. This showed that having someone else's heart inside you can alter your appearance.

So I think that Roxas has Ven's heart inside of him. How?

See next question:

Who is the 14th member?

Well my theory thus far is that it is either Aqua or a part of Aqua. The reason for this has to do with the goal of the Organization which was to regain their lost hearts. I think that Aqua joined to search for Ven's heart. When she found it she fittingly placed it inside the body and soul of another keyblade wielder, Sora.

That would explain why Roxas looks like Ven.

Concerning Future Connections.

Nomura stated that when Roxas and Sora merged a lot of things were connected. That would make sence because if Sora then had Ven's heart inside of him, perhaps something awakened when the hearts met.

Perhaps it's something like this:

Sora + Ven's Heart + Namine's ability to manipulate Sora's memories = Restored Memories of the past.

Anyway just my thoughts as of right now. Feel free to prove me wrong. That's what these forums are for right:mellow:

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Well, I thought about why Riku looked like Ansem seeker of darkness. Put simply, because he had his heartless or heart inside of him. This showed that having someone else's heart inside you can alter your appearance.

Actually, because Riku used Ansem (SoD)'s power... He's had Ansem within him since KH1...

Well my theory thus far is that it is either Aqua or a part of Aqua. The reason for this has to do with the goal of the Organization which was to regain their lost hearts. I think that Aqua joined to search for Ven's heart. When she found it she fittingly placed it inside the body and soul of another keyblade wielder, Sora.

Except that Roxas joined before she did, which is why he's #13 and she's #14... Meaning Roxas looked like that before she joined...

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Dude, that is one of the best theories i have seen on here yet. All the others had to many conflicts . This one however is thought out really well. Good job!

how is this the best???
there were other threads like this before!
oh but you wouldnt know that because you dont search for it...

Apollo

Silver Member
Ok first off SunsetSeeker shut up

Also Ven was before KH1, Roxas came into the story towards the end of KH1, and he looked the way he looked the whole time.

I love how Unknown Member says there is nothing wrong with the theory even though people already poked holes in it.

Sexy Angel
Roxas was born b/c Kingdom Hearts planted Ven's heart into Sora's body, which made Roxas when Sora stabed hisself with the dark'ness kehblade.

Old theory^

zike389

Ok first off SunsetSeeker shut up

Also Ven was before KH1, Roxas came into the story towards the end of KH1, and he looked the way he looked the whole time.

I love how Unknown Member says there is nothing wrong with the theory even though people already poked holes in it.

One! I like the idea and I think that the 14th member was aqua in the first place. Two! aqua was tring to get Roxas to quit Org XIII.
3,Aqua found out that Roxas was Ven and never got him to quit Org XIII.

Apollo

Silver Member
One! I like the idea and I think that the 14th member was aqua in the first place. Two! aqua was tring to get Roxas to quit Org XIII.
3,Aqua found out that Roxas was Ven and never got him to quit Org XIII.

14th member = Aqua is a no go because it has already been said that it is someone new, and I am pretty sure that did not count Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

Roxas = Ven Are you new to Kingdom hearts? The secret ending and the whole BBS game takes place before KH1! Roxas did not appear until Sora turned into a heartless towards the end of KH1!

trentp1223

Unknown Member, I know youre new to the threads, but please don't double post, its against the rules.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

14th member = Aqua is a no go because it has already been said that it is someone new, and I am pretty sure that did not count Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

that hasn't been proven at all. Of course they would say it is a new character because you cant just say its aqua. And even still BBS refers Aqua as mysterious character

Its really up in the air at the moment

Kyxenn

Its forums like these that make me smile and shake my head because youre all arguing over a theory (thats very unstable I might add) when you all know absolutly nothing about the game. Youre contradicting theories with theories and I find it amusing because you all are so confident with them that you believe your theories to be the only truth.

How about this. Lets wait a little longer so that Square Enix can release a little bit more information on the game before we do forums like this. Ok? ^^ I mean I like arguing as much as the next guy but c'mon... I like to argue with known facts.:closedeyes: *nod*

Apollo

Silver Member
Its forums like these that make me smile and shake my head because youre all arguing over a theory (thats very unstable I might add) when you all know absolutly nothing about the game. Youre contradicting theories with theories and I find it amusing because you all are so confident with them that you believe your theories to be the only truth.

How about this. Lets wait a little longer so that Square Enix can release a little bit more information on the game before we do forums like this. Ok? ^^ I mean I like arguing as much as the next guy but c'mon... I like to argue with known facts.:closedeyes: *nod*

Yah I guess you do have a point Adamus. But I don't know I am just doubting that they would have Aqua be the 14th member. Aqua has blue hair, where from what we can see of the 14th member she has black. But I guess it is still up in the air for now.

Apollo

Silver Member
Yah I guess you do have a point Adamus. But I don't know I am just doubting that they would have Aqua be the 14th member. Aqua has blue hair, where from what we can see of the 14th member she has black. But I guess it is still up in the air for now.

Delete the post above this one

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

What Kyxenn is right, I mean some of the more widely known theories i always thought where still not likely. It could indeed be allot less complex then we're making it. Like said before, everything is up in the air, of course theories make the forums interesting so you know it's whatever

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

You can only disprove something with fact. If it's fact, then said fact is something known and confirmed. Which means that it isn't a theory that disproves a theory.

We actually do know stuff, it's new people who nothing. If you post a theory, you need to be confident in it, otherwise you're asking for it to be disproven.

You DO know this forum has been here for years right? I've personally been here for 3 years. And I do argue about known facts. Some of us prefer to avoid non proven info.

Welcome to KHI. Don't double post. Don't start flame wars. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back