• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 3 knights' genders

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
ok so the first knight is obviously a dude from his overall look, the second knight is obviously a girl from the way she walks. the third i am (and im sure others are) not so sure on whether its a boy or a girl. all i know is that the third knight is extremly short(compared to the first) and has the phisuqe of a boy or a girl. any other thoughts?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
yea i wasnt sure if the third one is a guy or girl.. I know for sure (well not for sure just 99.9%) that one is a guy and one is a girl but the third one I'm a little iffy on what it is.. and if that mysterious person walking towards them is a guy or girl.. I'm leaning towards guy but I'm not sure

BeastlyKillaKreg

Kairi's Heart said:
yea i wasnt sure if the third one is a guy or girl.. I know for sure (well not for sure just 99.9%) that one is a guy and one is a girl but the third one I'm a little iffy on what it is.. and if that mysterious person walking towards them is a guy or girl.. I'm leaning towards guy but I'm not sure

couldnt have said it better myself

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Yeah. Just because she doesn't have huge "Assets" doesn't mean shes a guy, she could simply be a very young girl... you know before there "Assets" are fully grown.

either that or shes flat chested... or a femine guy which wouldn't surprise me

Quint

it's funny...i tought they were rikku sora and kairi there...bcoz those three knights took those keyblade...that is looks like sora's rikku's and kairi's keyblade...

B-ry 3

no because one is mickeys right? but i think the third is a chick because of her walk and "undeveloped assets" as it was put but u definitely cant tell on the 4th person cuz of the heat effect that makes the distance wavy

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
"Assets" is a weird way to discribe breasts.
But i still think the third one is a young chick judging by her height and "Undeveloped Assets"

urutapu

Well, Roxas looked like a woman in Another Side, Another Story [deep dive]...and look what turned out. >>; And most of the Organization have strangely overstated pectorals, anyway. I'd wait and see what develops.

EternalOath

Hmm i'd say the third is a guy. Dunno for sure though. I just think that cause the waye he/she walks. Cause the 2nd one sways as she walks which makes me really think she's a she. The third walks straight and tough like a guy would. Also another thing i'd like to say. The third's shoes are kinda big if they were for a girl. I mean, compare the 2nd's shoe the 3rd's shoe in the scene when you see the back of their feet. The 3rd's shoes look like boots. The 2nd's shoes look like girl knight shoes. Does that lead anyone anywhere?

Last edited:

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
...I have GOT to see this secret ending thing. Though I wouldn't be surprised if this mysterious third knight was a guy. Squeenix love their slightly girlish-looking guys. *points to Sora, Kadaj, Yazoo, Sephiroth, Kuja, and of course, Riku's hair.*

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
haha lol yea even when I saw the intro to kh1 i thought Riku was a girl... especially since he was holding his hand out. But whats wierd is that when I found out he was a guy I thought he was hot..

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
Kairi's Heart said:
haha lol yea even when I saw the intro to kh1 i thought Riku was a girl... especially since he was holding his hand out. But whats wierd is that when I found out he was a guy I thought he was hot..

so did i. i was kinda shocked when i saw that Riku was a guy. im guessing that the third knight is a guy. if you look at the orginazation, Roxas is like a little kid compared to the rest of them. maybe the third (if my thery on who the chasers are is correct) the third could be sora's chaser just like im assuming the huge knight or the shadow person are Xehanort's Chaser. just a thery...

HeartofTwilight

A lot of the Organization members look like girls in the cloak, espersially becasue of the way they hold their chests out. I think two guys and an girl fits beause it makes sence that the knights are tied to Sora Riku an Kiari....although they could also be the opposite... one strong guy and two girls...

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
HeartofTwilight said:
A lot of the Organization members look like girls in the cloak, espersially becasue of the way they hold their chests out. I think two guys and an girl fits beause it makes sence that the knights are tied to Sora Riku an Kiari....although they could also be the opposite... one strong guy and two girls...

thats true. marlexia kinda looks like a girl. and Xemnas holds his chest realy far out.

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
The third it a girl, if ya look at the sene where she takes Rikus keyblade you can see noarmored parts at her arms legs and body and they´re wery slim. Alo the thirds shulders are not wide at all and slopes directly. The head has the same propotions to her body at the other girl has. But then there are the boots... Maby she likes bikerboots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back