• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 3 Knights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The three Knights are ENTIRELY new Characters. Nomura himself CONFIRMED this.

Here is The DIRECT quote from Tetsuya Nomura:

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

----------------------------------

There's ALL the PROOF. They aren't Sora's and Co's Parents. That would be stupid. Come on. Why weren't they the one's out there instead of Sora?

dynek

abou that, exist many theorys... About the armors have you seen FF12 the Chasers?
its same... just about who they are!? i dont know... we will need to waiy... but the only thing i know the KH3 will have the best history... what is a keyblade? have you ever thought about that... A keybladeWar why? what the well going on... and in all games everyone one talk about a keyblade and everyone say the keyblade had choosed you humm, something goes on and much more thinks like that i am thinking about.... you want to know what goes on... wait till KH3 MWAHAHA

the keyblader

You know who i think the three knights are

I think that they are apart of some new organization and those three were sent to find their buddy who is that guy that sora kills at the end of kh2 who is riding that big robot type thing. and that guy who is walking up to them is that big guy in armour he just took all of his armor off.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
See, my point is THIS: Their parents are ALL alive. Except for Kairi who we know NOTHING about. That just doesn't make sense. Because, if they were those Knights. Then why didn't the Keyblades RETURN to them when the Heartless struck in the first game?

There are TOO MANY holes you have failed to acknowledge for this theory to even SLIGHTLY be taken seriously.

gigabeat

theres a possibility that those knigths are Hillary duff ,lindsay lohan and raven cause you knoww their from disneyy OMg i hopes this is not a spoiler

Dark Sephiroth

Inner maybe the parents wanted to see the power that sora really had when fighting those heartless, maybe they wanted to leave everything to sora so he can learn by himself so they didnt get involved, think about it when those heartless came shouldnt the mother be insider trying to stop sora from going out there.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
His mother was calling him to dinner. Technically, that's NOT an entirely new character. I would cry if Nomura did that. My eyes would bleed. All the holes that would come.

Sora's parents WOULD NOT decide about the Keyblade. That IS NOT how it works. So what, Mickey's father gave the Inverted Keyblade to him? This is silly. Their parents ARE NOT Keyblade Wielders. Never have been.

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Inner-Demon said:
His mother was calling him to dinner. Technically, that's NOT an entirely new character. I would cry if Nomura did that. My eyes would bleed. All the holes that would come.

Sora's parents WOULD NOT decide about the Keyblade. That IS NOT how it works. So what, Mickey's father gave the Inverted Keyblade to him? This is silly. Their parents ARE NOT Keyblade Wielders. Never have been.
Not only is he right, this is a REALLY weird theory.

Straw_Hat

this theory is boggus because of all the plot-holes in it. But....those three could be related to the heroes, like ancient ancestors. Thus the ability-to-weild-keyblade-ness of Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
That has NOTHING to do with it. Being a Keyblade Master does NOT relate to who is in your FAMILY! It's about the strength of your heart and IF the Keyblade finds you WORTHY. Not about who the hell you're related to.

That would make NO sense.

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
Inner-Demon said:
The three Knights are ENTIRELY new Characters. Nomura himself CONFIRMED this.

Here is The DIRECT quote from Tetsuya Nomura:

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

----------------------------------

There's ALL the PROOF. They aren't Sora's and Co's Parents. That would be stupid. Come on. Why weren't they the one's out there instead of Sora?

give me the link to the quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back