• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 3 medal slots they added?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LingeringVanitas

Does it even count? I mean Timeless River Mickey takes up 2 obviously right? Isn't he a 5 star? Which means his 6 star version would take up another slot yes? You guys kept saying 3...do you mean 3 on top of TR Mickey's 2?....And if so...what do you think they are???

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
There were three medal slots added -- 308, 309, 310. Timeless River Mickey is a 5* that takes up 309 and its evolved form would take up 310, leaving 308 a mystery. It could hypothetically be a 4* Timeless River Mickey, which might mean there are more chances to get it down the line, but that seems unlikely.

Other than that we don't really know what it will be. It being just one spot suggests, to me, that it will be a Support Medal.

The Skills to Thrill Medal Draw ends tonight. We'll be seeing a new Medal Draw added, which might include this mystery medal, but we won't know until then I imagine.

LingeringVanitas

So I was right then. And I know about the other ending tonight. I can't wait because I didn't care about the Thrills 3k draw. Your right it could be anything, but maybe they will add Timeless River Sora? Maybe? Maybe not. lol But since they added Mickey the other Timeless River Medals should be down the line I would suspect.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
There are other Timeless River Medals, but none of them would fit into a single slot I don't think.

LingeringVanitas

lol That's not what I meant, I meant if they release them one at a time it'd only be 1. Know what I mean?...

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
lol That's not what I meant, I meant if they release them one at a time it'd only be 1. Know what I mean?...
No? They don't release medals like that? All the other Timeless River medals have multiple forms (5* -> 6* etc), so no single one (i.e. Timeless River Donald) could fit in a single available Medal slot. It's likely for a Support Medal or a special 6*-only medal like the Zootopia ones were.

LingeringVanitas

Oh ya your right. lol I can't even think of any then....every medal I know of evolves....
So either way it won't be good if they give it to us...it won't be worth a 3k draw that's for sure.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
It's a possibility. It seems to be either a Support Medal or a 6*-only Medal (which would include Premium medals). Only a few more hours to go until we find out for sure I imagine.

LingeringVanitas

Huey, Dewey, and Louie medal, totally useless. Unless you got like 5 6 star's you need to level up to 100 then I guess it'd be useful.

LingeringVanitas

You know what I mean. For those of us that can't use it, I guess we sell it right? Think about it.
Especially if we're running out of room....

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
You know what I mean. For those of us that can't use it, I guess we sell it right? Think about it.
Especially if we're running out of room....
Why wouldn't you be able to use it? You only get it so far by buying 10 medals. I'm assuming at least some of those you'd want to level up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back