• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 3 Tyrants

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one the Game Tyrants do you prefer?

• Halo II

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Resident Evil 4

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Kingdom Hearts II

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtamaster900

evan though that i suck at resident evil 4 it has to be the best of thoughs three. Halo 2 was overplayed and everybody in our damn school would talk about, plus its also for xbox (screw microsoft).

BULLETPROOF

i will vote after i play kigndom hearts 2, i have resident evil 4 i've played halo 2 alot so i dunno yet, keep this thread alive till then but so far i vote resident evil 4 , halo 2 is great but in re4 you could fight in the cutscenes and the story was awesome to

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Yay! First poll vote. Anyway, KHII is the only one I've played so that was an easy choice. I'd still stck with it even if I played the others.

Mighty

KH2, RE4 was a amazing game however.

Halo 2, IMO, is highly overrated.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
gtamaster900 said:
evan though that i suck at resident evil 4 it has to be the best of thoughs three. Halo 2 was overplayed and everybody in our damn school would talk about, plus its also for xbox (screw microsoft).
and KH2 wasnt overhyped?

fanboys..you all say Halo is overrated..but you dont think FF or KH is?lol thats funny..all 3 great games all overhyped games 2...

anyway..KH2, I loved Halo1, but Halo2 didnt really, go that much into the story it was more of a online game..RE4 was good, but I liked KH2 more..

So KHII gets my vote

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Riku's Dawn said:
1 word:Sephiroth!That's all the Tyrany ya need!
two words..Sephiroth sucks.. Kefka need to be the game to get rid of that weakling<.<

I would have to say, if Cloud or Sehpy wasnt in the game.. I would say Kh2 would've been the best game ever made..

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
what? No matter, it dont change the fact Sehpy sucks.. and his overrated for not doing anything that great..Kefka got crap done and did more..Unlike him.. but thats are facts.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
His the villian in FFVI..<.<

the bad thing is not alot of ppl play the older FF..thats to bad because there the better ones

and we are kinda getting off topic :p

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Thought I'd try to revive this topic, since pretty much all who were going to play KH2 (in the US) have done so by now. So, once again, which game do you prefer?

I had to choose RE4. The fanboy in me wanted to choose the game with Sora, Riku, Cloud, Sephiroth, and all the rest of the sweetness, but gameplay wise, it just doesn't stand a chance in hell against RE4. Anyone who hasn't played it...I pity your soul. I recommend this game with all of my very being. Go and find a way to play it, right now. And if you don't have a gamecube or PS2, then buy one. Yes, it's really that good. Please, don't deprive yourself of this glory of gaming for another second. You'll regret it in the future, when you find out how awesome it is, and you could have played it so much earlier if you would have just listened to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back