• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 5th Xehanort: A new persona?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Xehanort #1
MasterXehanortKH.jpg

Xehanort #2
35id8bc.jpg

Xehanort #3
ansem.jpg

Xehanort #4
truexemnas_2.jpg

Xehanort #5
?

I was reading chasespicer's thread when the question of who will control Xehanort popped up again. Will it be MX? Terra? Xehanort? XH? Xemnas? Some weird combination?

We can all agree that a "Somebody" is created when a heartless and its nobody are defeated. The only case that we've seen that's only somewhat similar is Roxas fusing with Sora. If we are to assume that that case and the Somebody Creation case are similar enough to be compared, then perhaps we can predict what will happen when XH and Xemnas fuse.

When a heart and a nobody recombine, the heart takes command while the nobody goes to sleep. However, the nobody's memories may function as the Somebody's "distant memories," such as how Sora possibly inherited some of Roxas' memories (the main one being Roxas' name). Roxas fought for control of Sora only when his memories awakened after the Axel incident, meaning a nobody simply can't take control of a somebody whenever it wants to. Speaking of Axel, he was found to be one of those "sleeping people," possibly meaning that he's now Lea (but alseep within him).

Then there are those flaws, some of them being the possiblity that the Sora/Roxas case isn't the same as the Somebody Creation case, or that Axel's slumber was due to him not having his heartless destroyed yet. F*ck it, I'll take my chances. :3

So assuming that I'm right on this one, there are two possibilities of what Xehanort will be composed of:

1: XH with distant memories as Xemnas
2: Memory-less Xehanort with distant memories as Xemnas

It all depends on what happened to XH's memories, which is what I'm trying to figure out ATM.

Last edited:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Xehanort #1

MasterXehanortKH.jpg

Xehanort #2
35id8bc.jpg

Xehanort #3
ansem.jpg

Xehanort #4
truexemnas_2.jpg

Xehanort #5
?

I was reading chasespicer's thread when the question of who will control Xehanort popped up again. Will it be MX? Terra? Xehanort? XH? Xemnas? Some weird combination?

We can all agree that a "Somebody" is created when a heartless and its nobody are defeated. The only case that we've seen that's only somewhat similar is Roxas fusing with Sora. If we are to assume that that case and the Somebody Creation case are similar enough to be compared, then perhaps we can predict what will happen when XH and Xemnas fuse.

When a heart and a nobody recombine, the heart takes command while the nobody goes to sleep. However, the nobody's memories may function as the Somebody's "distant memories," such as how Sora possibly inherited some of Roxas' memories (the main one being Roxas' name). Roxas fought for control of Sora only when his memories awakened after the Axel incident, meaning a nobody simply can't take control of a somebody whenever it wants to. Speaking of Axel, he was found to be one of those "sleeping people," possibly meaning that he's now Lea (but alseep within him).

Then there are those flaws, some of them being the possiblity that the Sora/Roxas case isn't the same as the Somebody Creation case, or that Axel's slumber was due to him not having his heartless destroyed yet. Fuck it, I'll take my chances. :3

So assuming that I'm right on this one, there are two possibilities of what Xehanort will be composed of:

It all depends on what happened to XH's memories, which is what I'm trying to figure out ATM.

Well I can tell you that neither Xemnas nor XH will be in control of the next incarnation of Xehanort. Simply because XH is the heartless of MX and Terra's merged hearts. And Xemnas is Terra's body and soul with memories of both MX and Terra. So XH and Xemnas are simply parts of MX and Terra, Terra and MX are the true controlers of Xehanort, so the question will be who controls Xehanort, MX or Terra? Xemnas and XH are out of the question.

BTW, Awesome sig lol

State

Awards
Next Xehanort will be number two changing physically with a silhouette of Terra and/or Mx.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Next Xehanort will be number two changing physically with a silhouette of Terra and/or Mx.

True, but the question is of course who will be the one in control of Xehanort this time around?

My personal belief is that due to having become a nobody and a heartless before, that once young Xehanort is back the control over him will be more unbalanced and often throughout the game control will switch between Terra and MX.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Well I can tell you that neither Xemnas nor XH will be in control of the next incarnation of Xehanort. Simply because XH is the heartless of MX and Terra's merged hearts. And Xemnas is Terra's body and soul with memories of both MX and Terra. So XH and Xemnas are simply parts of MX and Terra, Terra and MX are the true controlers of Xehanort, so the question will be who controls Xehanort, MX or Terra? Xemnas and XH are out of the question.
Xemnas is, but I don't think XH is; both MX and Terra have failed to truly control Xehanort's heart. Even though Xemnas had both of their memories, I'd say that his memories would only be distant ones in the new Xehanort.

BTW, Awesome sig lol
Thanks <333
*Jiggle jiggle*

Last edited:

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
i think the xehanort will come back as a full person and the battle over control will continue between MX and terra since i think the lost memories thing wont be an issue now, i just have a feeling.
i also believe that, perhaps instead of this, or perhaps after freeing terra from xehanort, that the young version of MX shown in BBS will be a final boss since it seems stupid to have created his model without using it again and he would probably be a more agile fighter than older MX.
another possibility is, much like the ven/vanitas thing, for the final boss, sora and gang will be fighting xehanort in whatever form outside while terra has a fight with MX inside their heart.

GoldStarz

Xehanort #1
MasterXehanortKH.jpg

Xehanort #2
35id8bc.jpg

Xehanort #3
ansem.jpg

Xehanort #4
truexemnas_2.jpg

Xehanort #5
?

Then there are those flaws, some of them being the possiblity that the Sora/Roxas case isn't the same as the Somebody Creation case, or that Axel's slumber was due to him not having his heartless destroyed yet. Fuck it, I'll take my chances. :3

To see 'Xehanort 5' look at 'Xehanort 2'.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The Xehanort hat has returned is the combination of both Terra and MX once the merger stabilized them and he forgot both entities completely.

A

Azrael

Xehanort 5 would probably be Xehanort 2 or could just be the younger version of 1 that we saw in BBS.

Key

Exile
Awards
I think Xehanort #5 will look like Xehanort #2, but with golden eyes.

As for who controls him, i think it'll be mostly MX, but with Terra butting in and stealing control every so often, probably in some critical moment (Ex, Xehanort trying to stab Sora, Aqua, etc.)

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Concerning the new Xehanort, I believe that Master Xehanort will be in control. However, his appearance will be like Xehanort #2, only with yellow eyes and probably a different outfit (perhaps MX's or XH's outfit)

Z

Zulkir

Appearance-wise?

Xehanort 2, with either a black org coat or MX's outfit and yellow eyes.

Memories? Either his memories as apprentice under Ansem+Xehanort's Heartless memories.

OR

MX's Memories+ Terranort memories+Apprentice Memories, + or - XH or Xemnas memories.

He probably will not have Xemnas memories, he most likely will not have plain ol Terra memories.

If he had ALL memories he'd probably go nuts for a while until he figured out who the hell he is.

Gram

Banned
Awards
he'll most likely will be MX this time.

Appearance-wise?

Xehanort 2, with either a black org coat or MX's outfit and yellow eyes.
this^

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
he'll most likely will be MX this time.

this^

As of the moment, there is no MX or Terra. there is only Xehanort.
Terra can be retrieved from Xehanort, but it'll be a process done in KH3 or BSKH3

State

Awards
Complete Xehanort is ranging between younger MX, MX and Terra constantly fighting over control of the body and noticeable or a Xehanort with a supposed mind of its own and turns out that during the process of the heart becoming one with the body, another heart stepped in, faking to be Xehanort with a mind of his own and it turns out that he's actually MX's and Eraqus' old master trying to stop Terra's and MX's struggle over power, because it reminded him of when MX and Eraqus were apprentices and he's trying to stop in a near future what is currently happening.

CadenLuminara137

Stepping out of the darkness, and into the light
I could be wrong, but unless there is something saying there WILL be a Xehanort.... I don't think there will be one, at least he won't be called Xehanort or anything with an X for that matter. And even if it is, I bet it's some pure incarnation of darkness, or maybe even all of the darkness hidden in Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back