• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 6 of us?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who is the 6th person?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
Ive been thinking about this for a while...rite after wen yen sid told sora to go to the next room and find the faeries, before the faeries talked to him he said something like this:

" us riku and the king, the 5 of us- i mean the 6 of us can do it"

i don't know the exact words if someone knows his exact words plz post
but my question is who is the sixth person? theirs sora, donald, goofy, mickey, and riku

whos the 6th person? is it kairi? is it roxas? tell me wat u think.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
You know what? I have no idea. That question's actually been driving me crazy since he said that!! Maybe he was subconciously referring to Roxas, but I'm not really sure.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It's most likely Roxas... We've already seen Roxas through Sora when he cried before leaving Twilight Town...

Almagest

i don't know the exact words if someone knows his exact words plz post

Sora actually says "Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. I don't care who this Organization is or what it's planning. With the five of us--I mean, six of us--there's nothing to worry about. Right?"

Here's a link if you want to check. 12:23 to 12:37

Since Donald replies with "Yeah!", implying that Donald knows the sixth person Sora refers to, I doubt it's Roxas.

(edit: changed my mind, I think Sora included Roxas as the sixth person and Donald thought Sora was talking about someone else)

Last edited:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Kairi. Sora REMEMBERED Kiari. He didnt know Roxas at all. IT alo couldve been Jiminy. If it was kairi he would probably mention her in the cutscene.

Awards
He forgot about Riku. Riku is presumed DEAD in KH2.

Nope, it was Jiminy, Donald or Goofy he was referring to.

Jiminy got hardly and screen time in KH2.

Sora actually says "Me, you guys, Riku, and the King. I don't care who this Organization is or what it's planning. With the five of us--I mean, six of us--there's nothing to worry about. Right?"

Here's a link if you want to check. 12:23 to 12:37

Since Donald replies with "Yeah!", implying that Donald knows the sixth pesorn Sora refers to, I doubt it's Roxas.

True, but then Roxas in the end helps Sora, and the fact that they can be seen as both the same or individual entities, makes it plausible?

I don't know, I want it to be Roxas I guess. Adds to the beauty of it all. XD

Awards
True, but then Roxas in the end helps Sora, and the fact that they can be seen as both the same or individual entities, makes it plausible?

I don't know, I want it to be Roxas I guess. Adds to the beauty of it all. XD

If it was Roxas, someone present would have said something along the lines of "WTF?".

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I just saw the video.....it seems like he was talking about Roxas, becuase he was talking about main game characters....

Awards
I just saw the video.....it seems like he was talking about Roxas, becuase he was talking about main game characters....

Like others said, he doesn't know who Roxas is, and like I said, someone would have picked up on it and asked him who he was talking about.
It's not Roxas.

Raiko

Come break me down
do you even know what roxas could be doing at that time?he might have corrected the number. remember when they saw that pic of hayner and gang?rox probably told sora that its him.i could be wrong, i could be right...you'll never know. *shrugs*

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
do you even know what roxas could be doing at that time?he might have corrected the number. remember when they saw that pic of hayner and gang?rox probably told sora that its him.i could be wrong, i could be right...you'll never know. *shrugs*

I dont even think Nomura made that thing sora saod about anyone except his friends. Its Jiminy.

(800th post! WHOO)

Raiko

Come break me down
(thats not fair!you far ahead of me!200 posts to go for you.good luck with that.)
^hey what do you mean by:
I dont even think Nomura made that thing sora saod about anyone except for his friends.
you're saying that he did/didnt do this on purpose?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back