• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the 7 and the 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzphenom

So the number is 13....... but you're going by the zodiac. How plebian of you, terry anselmo.

there are 12 zodiac houses but one complete cycle of the zodiac wheel is 360 which is 13. 13 is equivalent to 1 which is why 13 and 7 are sacrifice numbers.

the 7 princesses of hearts ended up being 1 sacrifice which was sora and the 13 members of the organization ended up with their sacrifice which was roxas.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
there are 12 zodiac houses but one complete cycle of the zodiac wheel is 360 which is 13. 13 is equivalent to 1 which is why 13 and 7 are sacrifice numbers.

the 7 princesses of hearts ended up being 1 sacrifice which was sora and the 13 members of the organization ended up with their sacrifice which was roxas.

12 = 360 = 13 = 1 = 7?

I understand your math skills are lacking, perhaps you should stop slacking off during remedial class?

jazzphenom

12 = 360 = 13 = 1 = 7?

I understand your math skills are lacking, perhaps you should stop slacking off during remedial class?

lmao ok, ill go slow for you. a circle is 360 degrees......the circle of the zodiac wheel is 360 degrees.......one complete cycle of the wheel is 13..... from Aries, back to Aries....... if you only count 12 you will never reach the complete cycle...... a full cycle is ONE complete cycle..... 7 is half the zodiac wheel,......from aries to libra,.....thats half the year.....the summer months which is 1 half.

7 days divides one week from the next week. 7 days is 1 full week.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
lmao ok, ill go slow for you. a circle is 360 degrees......the circle of the zodiac wheel is 360 degrees.......one complete cycle of the wheel is 13..... from Aries, back to Aries....... if you only count 12 you will never reach the complete cycle...... a full cycle is ONE complete cycle..... 7 is half the zodiac wheel,......from aries to libra,.....thats half the year.....the summer months which is 1 half.

Remove the periods and I'd understand, buddy.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Do the extra periods register as slower in cern? But nah man, I think you're a bad imitation of TheRealAnsem. He explained things way better.

jazzphenom

Do the extra periods register as slower in cern? But nah man, I think you're a bad imitation of TheRealAnsem. He explained things way better.

the dots stand for a long pause, you dont read a lot do you?

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Alright, before I stop feeding you, I just wanna say your insults are very unoriginal. Go to school sometime, a bunch of people like you need it.

jazzphenom

Remove the periods and I'd understand, buddy.

organization 13 is the zodiac wheel, the 7 lights are the division of the year, the death of the sun. xehanort is the sun in the house of capricorn, the goat. he marks the sun in darkness stages of the winter months.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Gosh, you guys are as bad as him. Even if he is a troll, stop feeding and bashing him already. He'll stop once he notices nobody's giving him any attention.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
6d3.jpg

jazzphenom

Gosh, you guys are as bad as him. Even if he is a troll, stop feeding and bashing him already. He'll stop once he notices nobody's giving him any attention.

im not a troll. why do people think that?

jazzphenom

if you guys would just take an honest look at what im saying youll see im not trolling and that im right.

Kounelli

Awards
All of your posts are very similar in that they allude to this deviant hidden meaning in the series as if the creator implanted subliminal messages to inform us about a higher, superstitious cautionary tale.

What is the ultimate final goal of these parallels that we are supposed to see a connection to? A message from the other side? A prophecy meant to be fulfilled? Declarations of mind control from the Illuminati? Proof that we are actually living in a Virtual Matrix?

I eagerly await your response.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
IF you are being serious, in ANY particular way, then why is this in Forum Insanity?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Replying at all is feeding the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back