• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Actual Hardest DISNEY Bosses?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

welken

Awards
I don't think any of the villains have given Sora much of a hard time. But I feel like Ursula, in the story of KH, is really powerful. In terms of grand ambition, which is what really counts, she's the only one that I'd think could approach Maleficent. She worked some weird magic, reviving herself and wiping the kingdom's memory so she could try again. I like to think her tutorial cameo in DDD is a hint that she's got some dark designs stewing. She'll be back. It would quite a moment if the next time she appears, it's as Vanessa. Imagine if Ariel (in her legged form) was in your party outside of Atlantica, and Vanessa/Ursula was her recurring rival.

I hope in the future, The Queen from Snow White gets another shot. Her hag form deserves a legendary boss fight.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Think the Hyenas from Pridelands should get an honorable mention as well. They actually came closer to killing Sora then any other Disney villain
I forgot about that, but it was probably due to Sora getting used to his cub body rather than their actual expertise in battle.

Also, I was wondering if the MCP wouldn't be one of the hardest ones since he basically was in control of the system that Sora was in? Kinda like Hades and the Underworld, if Sora didn't have Tron/Leon's help, the MCP would have been unstoppable.

AR829038

Awards
See, if we're talking about which Disney villain was the hardest boss, then my vote would personally have to go for either KH1 Ice Titan or Julius.
If we're talking about which one is more canonically powerful in the Disneyverse, then I think any answer that isn't Chernabog ('cause he's the literal Devil), Genie Jafar, or MAAAAAAAYYBE Hades, is not a sound answer. Honestly, even Hades I think would be considerably less powerful than the Devil and an all-powerful genie. As for Maleficent, she doesn't come anywhere near any of these guys.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Just going by the films, I would say Maleficent, Jafar (once he makes his first wish to be a sorcerer), and Ursula w/ Trident are all more powerful than Hades, personally. The ability to not die doesn't = strength. He can't even kill Hercules when he's mortal for twenty years and then gets trapped in his own pool of souls at the end, lol. The only powers he seems to have in the movie is the ability to explode fire outwards and turn to vapor. Maleficent, for example, can do the same, as well as hypnotize people, throw lightning bolts and miscellaneous spells, instantly transport herself from place to place, and transform into a monster... She could just chain Hades in a dungeon or cave somewhere.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I hope in the future, The Queen from Snow White gets another shot. Her hag form deserves a legendary boss fight.
She can throw poison apples at us as her attack move lol.

When taking Chernabog into account, he does have a sunlight weakness, but like most of the Disney villains have a weakness too. Genie Jafar should be able to take over the cosmos, but that gosh darn lamp weakness. I also was taking movie stuff into consideration when thinking of the villains. Chernabog could raise the dead couldn't he? I mean they were skeleton fiends but still, imagine if he was in the KG and raised all the dead Keyblade wielders as undead monsters? Even Xehanort can't do that.

disney233

Awards
Just going by the films, I would say Maleficent, Jafar (once he makes his first wish to be a sorcerer), and Ursula w/ Trident are all more powerful than Hades, personally. The ability to not die doesn't = strength. He can't even kill Hercules when he's mortal for twenty years and then gets trapped in his own pool of souls at the end, lol. The only powers he seems to have in the movie is the ability to explode fire outwards and turn to vapor. Maleficent, for example, can do the same, as well as hypnotize people, throw lightning bolts and miscellaneous spells, instantly transport herself from place to place, and transform into a monster... She could just chain Hades in a dungeon or cave somewhere.
You literally just said he could turn into vapor. He could just get out of that.

Personally, as a God, especially the God of the Dead, I feel Hades has the potential to do a lot of powerful things, given Gods can do...a lot of powerful things. I feel Hades is just too slothful compared to the other villains, really.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
You literally just said he could turn into vapor. He could just get out of that.
It didn't stop Hercules from punching him several times though... He's clearly limited in his power, so any battle between him and the other three would merely end in stalemate because he can't die and yet he's too weak to defeat them either.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It didn't stop Hercules from punching him several times though... He's clearly limited in his power, so any battle between him and the other three would merely end in stalemate because he can't die and yet he's too weak to defeat them either.
You're on to something... if Hades really was that powerful, he wouldn't need Cerberus, "GET UP ON THE HYRDA'S BACK", The Titans and even Cloud to do his dirty work. He didn't really come across like a coward, so if he really was that powerful, he would just confront Sora head on.

GreyouTT

Awards
KH1: Ice Titan just because he requires the most precise timing out of them all to deal with.

CoM: Gonna say Dragon Maleficent. Though the Disney bosses are the easy parts honestly.

[Parasite Cage cackles in the distance]

KH2: Donald's singing.

Honestly I had no issue with these guys, and I'm the idiot who did this as a kid:

LeeaO.jpg

This is my original save file from 2006.

358/2 Days: Vision cones.

Re:Coded: Ice Titan

BbS: Ice Colossus

DDD: Tie between Julius and Rinzler

KH3: I guess Dark Baymax took the longest to fight?

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
You're on to something... if Hades really was that powerful, he wouldn't need Cerberus, "GET UP ON THE HYRDA'S BACK", The Titans and even Cloud to do his dirty work. He didn't really come across like a coward, so if he really was that powerful, he would just confront Sora head on.
Eventually Hades did confront Sora, but I get what you are saying. I would certainly put the Titans at a higher level then Hades in terms of power at least. They were a world ending threat together.

Was Julius not that hard?
I would have ranked Julius higher in terms of power if this thread was about how powerful the Disney guys are via their boss powers. But this thread was from Sora's perspective making it trickier to place oddballs like Julius.

disney233

Awards
KH1: Ice Titan just because he requires the most precise timing out of them all to deal with.

CoM: Gonna say Dragon Maleficent. Though the Disney bosses are the easy parts honestly.

[Parasite Cage cackles in the distance]

KH2: Donald's singing.

Honestly I had no issue with these guys, and I'm the idiot who did this as a kid:

LeeaO.jpg

This is my original save file from 2006.

358/2 Days: Vision cones.

Re:Coded: Ice Titan

BbS: Ice Colossus

DDD: Tie between Julius and Rinzler

KH3: I guess Dark Baymax took the longest to fight?
They mean story-wise. Not gameplay-wise, m8.

tumblr_mva58bjIOh1simwbco2_500.gif

Back