• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Agent007 Fanclub :D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Coolio. :D I'm doing greeeat, I hope you too!! Things are quite busy aat the moment. xD

Blue

Im doing pretty good. Sorry things are busy these days. Don't really see ya on so much any more. Its a bummer.
Well at least I got to see you today. :) Glad to hear you are doing alright :D

......am i being ignored in every FC?

No you're not. It's just that I haven't seen Dan since decades D:

So tell me, why are you unlawful?? I'm really curious!

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
......am i being ignored in every FC?
Sorry man I didnt mean to ignora ya at all. I just really havent talked to sky in a few weeks.
Well at least I got to see you today. :) Glad to hear you are doing alright :D

No you're not. It's just that I haven't seen Dan since decades D:

So tell me, why are you unlawful?? I'm really curious!

Oh me too. It was great to talk to you today. Maybe I'll drop ya a line on hotmail. I have to get back to the block party. Have a good night Sky! I hope we can talk again soon.

Blue

ima tellin ya sky, you'll find out when the timer runs out....
That's unfair D: So you're saying I'll find it out in nine days??

Oh me too. It was great to talk to you today. Maybe I'll drop ya a line on hotmail. I have to get back to the block party. Have a good night Sky! I hope we can talk again soon.
What, you're leaving again? D:

Okay, have a good time at the block party. I really hope to talk to you again soon <3

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
That's unfair D: So you're saying I'll find it out in nine days??

What, you're leaving again? D:

Okay, have a good time at the block party. I really hope to talk to you again soon <3

Well I need to get some sleep. Man I wish I could talk to you everyday Sky. I really hope to talk to you soon.

So whats with all the counters? What happens in 8-9 days?

Blue

Well we know for sure that DG will retire in eight/nine days. Plus he hinted at something else happening at the same time.

You need to reast Dan. :) We can talk some other time (if there's another time, lol :p).

Agent007

I &#9829; Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I hope there many more times. DG is retiring? Why? Hey I was able to give out like 5 reps today. I wonder if it's a hiccup or if you can rep 5 times a day now.

Blue

I don't know why but he will retire. D: I kinda liked him, so it saddens me of course..

Oh really? I have to take advantage of it lol. Have you noticed that the member list looks completely different now? Also you can see on your User Control Panel the last fifteen times someone repped you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back