• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ages of the Princesses of Heart in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bas2804

Probabaly will BBS take place like 10 years before KH because there is a scan where you can see Sora ans Riku when they were 5.
So if you will go to the worlds from the princess then their ages would be :
Kairi : 5 - 6 years old.( This could be)
Jasmine : 7- 8 years old ( Aladdin is 18 in KH1 i suppose, because in the movie he is 18)
Belle : Maybe 10- 13 ( She haven't met the Beast yet, but thats not imporant for a pure heart I think)
Alice : 1 -2 ( This would be Difficult :p)
Aurora : 16- 17( In the movie, she is 16. And I think that in KH1 SHe looks a bit older then 16 tough)
Snow WHite : 16-17 ( SAme reason as AUrora)
Cinderella : 16-17 ( Same reason as Aurora and Snowwhite)

I think it would be someting like this.
Could it be wright?
:)

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Disney tends to make the Princes pedophilacs and have them in their twenties while their princesses are like fifteen and sixteen. :D I think that the PoH's would be a lot younger.
Maybe Alice wouldn't be born yet, so there would be another to replace her maybe
Belle was 16 in the movie I believe, so maybe six in BBS
Aurora would also be six I think because she looked kinda old in KH1, but she had been asleep for a really long time :)
Cinderella, Snow White, and Jasmine I think would be about all the same and that would be five or six
I dunno, but good idea bas2804

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Psh, Nomura probably didn't even think of this, xD.

The Sleeping Beauty world looks like It's taking place during the movie.

Oblivionite

Good thinking, but this is what I think is going to happen:

In Sora's time the world will get really infected and ruined by heartless. The Wizard (forgot his name) Will tell Sora/Riku to go back and time make sure this never happend. So Sora and Riku go back in time and fight in the keyblade war and defeat the final enemy (master xehanort?) and when they come back everything is normal..because it never happend. Horrible Ending to a fantastic story.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Perhaps Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White would have been fully grown in BbS, so they did not change physically in the next ten years. That way, they could be their proper ages in BbS, and just be ten years older in KH without any physical differences.

Characters who had more of a main role in KH + KHII, however, (which would be Alice, Belle, and Jasmine) would be their proper movie age in KH, and therefore ten years younger in BbS if they even appear.

Sorry if I explained this badly. x.x

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Perhaps Aurora, Cinderella, and Snow White would have been fully grown in BbS, so they did not change physically in the next ten years. That way, they could be their proper ages in BbS, and just be ten years older in KH without any physical differences.

Characters who had more of a main role in KH + KHII, however, (which would be Alice, Belle, and Jasmine) would be their proper movie age in KH, and therefore ten years younger in BbS if they even appear.

Sorry if I explained this badly. x.x

Its gonna be really strange if they include Alice, Jasmine and Belle in BBS. They'd be really young and I wonder how they'd make the story of that world progress. Though I suppose it could involve informing them about their Princess status...who knows?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
They'd be really young and I wonder how they'd make the story of that world progress.

Yeah. Belle doesn't meet the Beast for another ten years. Alice doesn't travel to Wonderland for another ten years. Jasmine doesn't meet Aladin for another ten years.

bas2804

Maybe not all the princesses will be in the game, I just posted their ages :)
Because it really would be stupid if you go to Wonderland when Alice isn't there:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back