• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The alternate reality (of BBS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

godforce852

My theory is that Riku, Sora, Kairi, and mickey went to check out the portal in the cornerstone of light, and got sucked in.

Then they were warped into another reality where Sora isn't the hero, But Riku is. Their bodies morph into different forms due to the alternate reality's different rules

Therefore,

Riku = Terra
Sora/Roxas = Ven
Kairi/Namine = Aqua
King Mickey = Mickey

In this reality, keybladers are abundant and the 4 get caught into the keyblade war. And in this reality, Xehonort is an evil keyblade warmonger.

Someone may have come up with this theory already but, I think it is orignal :confused:

Anyway what do you think?

EDIT: Well thanks everyone for your comments, and thanks to those who pointed out my mistakes (Including those who "Crushed My Theory").

But like i mentioned in my other post's edit what about Mickey? Its strange the fact that in the past mickey was a black and white guy with no keyblade. But in the KH series he gets the Keyblade recently to shut the DTD. In the trailer he appears with starseeker, 10 years before the KH series therefore BBS must have some ties with the presant-day KH

Last edited:
A

Anima Relic

Wow, that is a great theory.....sike and I'm too lazy to point out why, sorry :)

FREAKIN EDIT, it is original though, but the problems are (decided to state why things are wrong with this theory) Sora, Riku, and Kairi has already made it back to destiny islands at the end of Kh1 along with the King and Goofy and Donald. I don't see how the portal in the hall of cornerstone goes back into the past, seeing as how Terra was there or the LINGERING SENTIMENT, meaning Terra was probably dead and his strong will and hatred remained for Xehanort, making him kinda like a ghost.

Last edited:

I<3Roxas

Wow that would almost make sense...except nomura has said that BBS isn't about sora, kairi, and riku >.<

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
BBS happens 10 years before KH1. Anyone bother to mention that?

godforce852

Oh yeah, forgot that it was 10years into the past... Well when nomura said that it wouldn't be about Sora, Kairi, and Riku, it really isn't. Instead it was a different form of them (Still fightin for my theory >.<) Terra, Aqua, Ven.

Or maybe only king Mickey goes back, and the letter that he gave Sora, Riku, Kairi says that he is abandoning them, and that they have to defend KH by themselves?

EDIT: One more thing, its strange the fact that in the past mickey was a black and white guy with no keyblade. But in the KH series he gets the Keyblade recently. In the trailer he appears with starseeker therefore he has to enter the past somehow!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
OK I'm sorry but i can't suport this theory because of the fact that it is pretty obvious that Sora and Riku are playing on the island as Boys and they're watching them... They can't be there at the same time...
I'm sorry but I need some evidence to support your theory...

I also don't agree cause in ending of KH2 Ven picks up way to dawn and Terra picks up KK, now, if they were to have been blasted back to the past, wouldn't you think the vid would show Ven picking up KK and Riku picking up way to dawn... I know you said the heros switched places, it doesn't make sense that Riku would suddenly become the hero when Nomura said he has finished with SORA'S story.

T

TwilightDawn

^^ yeah i agree with seasalticecream
i would actually be very disapointed in nomura if it turned out to be that

Xaelx

Lol this theory needed allot more thought.
It was tatty and full of holes.
just like an old umbrella thats gone through a really bad hail storm
nice try anyway

A

Anima Relic

Shame on all of you for trying to tear down his theory and make him feel bad for it. :angry: Instead of putting someone down for their theory you should show more encouragement :lol:

FREAKING EDIT!!!! Like this for example, Good job, try a little harder.

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

My theory is that Riku, Sora, Kairi, and mickey went to check out the portal in the cornerstone of light, and got sucked in.

Then they were warped into another reality where Sora isn't the hero, But Riku is. Their bodies morph into different forms due to the alternate reality's different rules

Therefore,

Riku = Terra
Sora/Roxas = Ven
Kairi/Namine = Aqua
King Mickey = Mickey

In this reality, keybladers are abundant and the 4 get caught into the keyblade war. And in this reality, Xehonort is an evil keyblade warmonger.

Someone may have come up with this theory already but, I think it is orignal :confused:

Anyway what do you think?
Yup, this is something new, but I will crush it now:

-The times of BBS are confirmed by Xigbar, other keyblade-wielders existed before Sora.
-Ansem, seeker of darkness´s report.
-This theory doesn´t make sense, Read the descriptions for BBS.

Im being honest, if you feel bad, then just make better theory. This one fails.

A

Anima Relic

Yup, this is something new, but I will crush it now:

-The times of BBS are confirmed by Xigbar, other keyblade-wielders existed before Sora.
-Ansem, seeker of darkness´s report.
-This theory doesn´t make sense.

You just had to crush and break down his theory didn't you !?!?! Evil Kira :lol:

Y

Yannis

You just had to crush and break down his theory didn't you !?!?! Evil Kira :lol:
I helped him. Should I let a failing theory to continue? And btw, you use too much this ":lol:". And you act very naive.

Kira was a loser btw..

A

Anima Relic

I helped him. Should I let a failing theory to continue? And btw, you use too much this ":lol:". And you act very naive.

Kira was a loser btw..

I love :lol: and by the way (yeah I spelled it out cuz I'm not lazy) I was just making the point of how some if not most people just start attacking someone's theory without trying to see it from their view. Also, I /hate Kira too, he' s such an emo. L was cooler, even though he was crazy.

Sexy Angel
Also, Terra would freak out if he saw Riku and Sora fighting. Terra/Riku would be like, OMG DOTN FIHT nUhh!!!!

anyways, this theory is garbage. *Crumbles it up and throws it away*

Y

Yannis

I love :lol: and by the way (yeah I spelled it out cuz I'm not lazy) I was just making the point of how some if not most people just start attacking someone's theory without trying to see it from their view. Also, I /hate Kira too, he' s such an emo. L was cooler, even though he was crazy.
I would have done the same as Kira. But I wouldnt be such a loser.

L was even more loser, but he meant to do right. You seem like loser to >;3 lol

anyways, this theory is garbage. *Crumbles it up and throws it away*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back