• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Arena Again

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm Ventus

SO today I made it to level 30 in arena and I'm trying to Beat it heres my stuff

Ventus Level:53
Command Deck:Slicing Hurricane
Finish:Stratosphere (very last you get)
Most used Command Style: Sky Climber or Wingblade

Command Deck
Collision Magnet (Maxed Out)
Salvation (Maxed Out)
Wind Raid (Maxed Out)
Curaga (Maxed Out)
Zero Graviga (Maxed Out)
Aeroga (Maxed Out)
Thundaga (Maxed Out)

Shotlock
Multivortex (Maxed Out)

Action Commands
High Jump (Maxed Out)
Super glide (Maxed Out)
Dodge Roll (Maxed Out)
Air Slide (Maxed Out)
Block (Maxed Out)
Counter Rush (Maxed Out)
Payback raid (Maxed Out)
Reversal (Maxed Out)
Reversal Slash (Maxed Out)

Anyone got Any Ideas I'm Trying to beat Villains Vendetta.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I would have two curaga's if I were you. Suppose you use curaga to heal and then just after you recover, a boss hits you with a really strong attack and you have to heal again but your curaga isn't done loading yet. A second curaga comes in handy in this type of situation. Switch block for renewal block, super glide for Fire glide, air slide, for ice slide, and dodge roll for thunder roll. Homing slide helps a little too.

Storm Ventus

I would have two curaga's if I were you. Suppose you use curaga to heal and then just after you recover, a boss hits you with a really strong attack and you have to heal again but your curaga isn't done loading yet. A second curaga comes in handy in this type of situation. Switch block for renewal block, super glide for Fire glide, air slide, for ice slide, and dodge roll for thunder roll. Homing slide helps a little too.

Well Salvation is an attack and heals completely But I don't have

Renewal Block
Fire Glide
Ice Slide
or
Thunder Roll

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
just spam your shotlock on the bosses. You should have really no problems with any of them except for Iron Prisoner 4 and mayber Iron Prisoner 3. Just shotlock them whenever they're open, and dodge roll when they aren't. Also, make sure you have the ability "damage syphon" which restores your focus gauge when you take damage. That way you don't have to worry about attacking to charge your focus gauge. Just let yourself get hit when you don't have enough in your focus gauge to get a good shotlock off.

At least, that's how I beat Villain's Vendetta for Terra and Ven on critical.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Second Chance and Once More are a must. And there is no guarantee that enemies will always let you pull off Salvation. It takes a while to do and if they hit you before its complete, they can interupt it.

Burning Blaze

I did it using 5 curagas and 3 sonic blades. Simply spam your shootlock whenever there's an opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back