• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the art works for khux and dark road

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Eonstar890

Awards
Slightly off topic but was it ever confirmed who the black coat across from Lauriam is supposed to be? Relooking at this just popped a theory in my head that when Darkness killed Strelitzia she became a nobody. Perhaps the very first nobody to exist. Pretty fitting given her role in the story.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Slightly off topic but was it ever confirmed who the black coat across from Lauriam is supposed to be? Relooking at this just popped a theory in my head that when Darkness killed Strelitzia she became a nobody. Perhaps the very first nobody to exist. Pretty fitting given her role in the story.

Nope. The running theory was that it's Strelitzia since the coat is pretty baggy on this person, it kinda looks like they have bangs, and the flower could symbolize her. But I think it was just a way to represent a mysterious someone in the artwork without revealing their identity, since no black coats have been seen in-game besides MoM and Luxu and it was never addressed in any manner.

Back