• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the asas phras

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i think the source of the heartless is Sora or anyone who holds a keyblade.the heartless fear the keyblade so they want to destroy it. they will go to wherever the keyblade is and try to destroy it and destroy the world that the keyblade wielder is on.

louis

the real heartless are made from the darkness in peoples heart not by one person

E

Ecstacy

Kl hit it on the nail. i gotta get my kh1 back. on saturday i am gonna car jack somebody on the way back home.

Twilight_Wielder

Riku(blindfolded unknown) may be the source of the heartless because Ansem is inside of Riku's heart.

P

Prince_of_Light

this is gonna be a weird analogy, but... picture a running sink. the water are heartless, and sora is the faucet. the faucet is what makes the water come out, like sora is to the heartless. but what is the source of the water? obviously, a well or city water. which would be, darkness. and, darkness is spawned from peoples hearts, so their hearts are like clouds, putting the water into the ground to be picked up by the well or the city water processor. I hope i wasnt confusing. this is the only thing i could think of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back