• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Avatar [TLA/LOK Universe Fic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I am attempting a fanfic taking place in the Avatar Universe. Takes place in a modern setting. Avatar Korra has recently died of old age. An organization that calls themselves "The Congregation" is taking the opportunity to finally act. But what are their plans? Well, you'll find out soon enough.

theavatarlogo.png

Chapters
Prologue: http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/168837-avatar-tla-lok-universe-fic.html#post5879289

CLOSING BECAUSE MY IDEAS AREN'T SOLID ANYMORE.

Last edited:

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
A/N: Chapters will be nowhere this short, but this is all I felt necessary to put in the prologue.

---

PROLOGUE

Beep..... Beep..... Beep..... Beep.... And the noise echoed inside his bedroom. It had been many years since he’d hear that tone. Over six decades. Yet, suddenly, it has returned. He told his wife that he’d just left the television on in the other room, and got up to go answer the call.

Of course, it wasn’t the television. Not necessarily in the other room either, but under it. So he went to the kitchen first, grabbed a hammer, then went to that particular room. There was a TV in there, along with a couch. Other than those, nothing else. It was his quiet room.

Using the hammer to pry out the nails that hid the pager took some time, his muscles had weakened with age. “I remember,” he thought, “when this used to be so much easier....”

Finally, after ten or so minutes, he removed the floor board and grabbed the pager. He looked at the message, then silenced it by setting it back on the ground and busting it with the hammer.

The message was a simple combination of letters and numbers. “ABC456.” Not a coded message, just a sign that was agreed upon as to be the signal. Avatar Korra had perished. She was 103, so it was expected to happen soon. Now was the perfect time to act.

Sitting on the couch, he plotted in his head the events that will follow. He is eighty now, but age seemed like such a non-problem to him. He wouldn’t fight, but lead. Laughing a laugh that seem maniacal, he replaced the floor board and went back to bed where his wife lay.

He was certain now, The Congregation would succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back