• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hakan Xatos

Awards
How about a Gazing Eye award? Since KH3 is coming out this year we can try to predict the date and if it's within a month you get the award.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
How about a Gazing Eye award? Since KH3 is coming out this year we can try to predict the date and if it's within a month you get the award.
There is one! The Luxu award is exactly that.

there's gotta be an award for going literal years without winning an award.

The clean profile should be an award in itself.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
There is one! The Luxu award is exactly that. [/COLOR]

True, but that really applies to something revealed in a conference. Unless someone predicts the exact release date at the right conference that'd be near impossible.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Nah, you just need to predict something in general and have that prediction show up at the event, and since all the major stuff DOES get revealed at conferences and events, that's not that out of the realm of the possibility. Basically, it's a catchall.

des97

Awards
What if I want an award but I own a digital copy of the game? Should I provide more screenshots proving it's really me or...? It's probably been asked before but I ain't gonna read 30 pages...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
If you can send a screenshot of your game library or something that'll work, but for the most part there's an honor system. If you say you own something digitally, we're inclined to believe you since it's much easier to do these days

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I have a backlog of awards that I've already designed that I'm just staggering into the system, and that's one of them.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
okay i guessed sora fighting baymax and toy story/monster’s inc in kh3, shoutout that foreteller award what up doe

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
okay i guessed sora fighting baymax and toy story/monster’s inc in kh3, shoutout that foreteller award what up doe

Me too I predicted in the Hopes/Predictions thread that there will be booty and LOOK! Look at all those unexpected cute butts merch we got! Me and chuman deserve dem Foreteller/No Name awards

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Meanwhile, I'm a shameless hack who got the Foreteller Award through giveaway.

but hey

I did call out stuff back in the day

​I just wasn't here at the time

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I still have my other award passes, but here's the thing... I kinda feel guilty using them? I know I shouldn't xD

Then again I was very busy these past months to even think about it. I might ask for a couple more awards (I think the passes were valid for the rest of the year), but I hardly won't use all of them.
I still appreciate them a whole lot, though. For once I won something.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Does saying "I want the theme song and new clothes" count as a prediction? THONK

Hey, enjoy the free awards, Darkos. You won fair and square.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey, enjoy the free awards, Darkos. You won fair and square.

i8UDGSj.gif

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Link to the appropriate posts where you made the predictions in your request form and we will validate. Eventually.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i was halfway joking but alright, i’ll dig them up when i get a chance. i know you guys are super busy so i’m not worried about it, thanks for replying and take a break when you can! your coverage has been awesome as usual!

Back