• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awards Thread - SORA IS FINALLY HERE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Hey, gots a PS4 and 2.8. I request that 2.8 award. I nneeeeeeedddd iiiiiiiitttttt. After a year of waiting I want it. I claim it. It shall be mine. I have 0.2 and DDD trophies achieved to prove it. I have photo proof. I must have it. After so long of waiting for a PS4, I finally am with the next gen peps.
EDIT: But take your time guys, I don't want to rush you. Everyone's lives are busy. :)
EDIT AGAIN: Many thanks guys. :3

Last edited:
Awards
How do I know if I won an award?

7%2520%2528Bonus%2529.gif

Chuuya

Awards
I never mentioned this only cause I know how people are busy with their lives and whatnot.
But I've had 2 Moana awards and I would like it if that was changed please. :3

Chuuya

Awards
Thanks for getting rid of the extra Moan-
You know, some people have NO Moanas.
I'm both laughing and crying at this.
I'm sell the Moana award, starting at $9.99. Offer will stand till someone can claim the award. I will pause for an answer.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Thanks for getting rid of the extra Moan-

I'm both laughing and crying at this.
I'm sell the Moana award, starting at $9.99. Offer will stand till someone can claim the award. I will pause for an answer.

I'll buy it from you for my hopes and dreams. No cash.

Chuuya

Awards
I'll buy it from you for my hopes and dreams. No cash.
Thanks, I actually need hopes and dreams. *hands award*
Here you are... of wait I'm not part of mods or staff or anything so I can't physically do it. *cries in despair*

Chuuya

Awards
Aww c'mon. My predictions didn't cut it for the No Name award? *pouty puppy face*
[edit] oh shoot nevermind thanks, love you guys~ <3

Last edited:

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Hey, don't want to intrude since I'm very sure you guys are busy, but have you ever considered a retro award for fans who have the OG PS2, DS, or PSP games? It would probably be too easy to earn a bunch of individual awards, since we all probably own at least one, but maybe make an award for those fans who have put in the time to have every KH game before they were released onto the PS3 & PS4? I dunno, think about it when the forums are a lot less busy with KHIII coming out I guess :D

Chuuya

Awards
Hey, don't want to intrude since I'm very sure you guys are busy, but have you ever considered a retro award for fans who have the OG PS2, DS, or PSP games? It would probably be too easy to earn a bunch of individual awards, since we all probably own at least one, but maybe make an award for those fans who have put in the time to have every KH game before they were released onto the PS3 & PS4? I dunno, think about it when the forums are a lot less busy with KHIII coming out I guess :D
I feel like that falls into the category of the Jiminy's Journal award? But if not, then that's a pretty good idea. I'm just waiting for that KH3 award, gimme gimme.

Soldier

Awards
Don't mean to push my luck, but can we get a Soldier heartless award? maybe it can be given for beating KH3 or platinuming EVERY game including 3 when it comes out.

Chuuya

Awards
Don't mean to push my luck, but can we get a Soldier heartless award? maybe it can be given for beating KH3 or platinuming EVERY game including 3 when it comes out.
KH3 award. KH3 award. KH3 award.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
How about an award for cool avatars/signatures?

I just want awards for every little thing we can do. lol

KHeevee

Re: Game Awards Thread 2.0

Where do I send requests to? Sorry if this has been explained :confused:

EDIT: Sorry just realised how :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back