• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Awesome UsagiOkami Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
THEY ARE SELF CENTERED LOSERS!!!!!! And are probably starving themselves and will have serious health problems!!!!! DO something for me, take your thumb and middle finger and wrap them around your wrist, how much space if any is between your fingers and your wrist? Do your fingers meet easily or can they not meet at all?

And we already talked about the friend issue! They are all jerks and you are better then them and their closed-mindedness will lead them to no joy and happiness in their lives!!!!

EDIT: I'm your friend also!

Keyblader110

THEY ARE SELF CENTERED LOSERS!!!!!! And are probably starving themselves and will have serious health problems!!!!! DO something for me, take your thumb and middle finger and wrap them around your wrist, how much space if any is between your fingers and your wrist? Do your fingers meet easily or can they not meet at all?

And we already talked about the friend issue! They are all jerks and you are better then them and their closed-mindedness will lead them to no joy and happiness in their lives!!!!

Well Not in the word I would say but beat me to it.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
but internet friends can only help so much though...
And they overlap...

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I answered the fingers touching thing and they overlap

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
I answered the fingers touching thing and they overlap
Then you have a petite bone structure! If you are really worried, play some DDr or somthing for fun but not to lose wait, maybe all you really need is to get more fit and not to lose weight.

Yeah you already rep me cuz of the qoute.

Edit: huh?
The rep love.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
What I go by is:
Marona from Phantom Brave (or said:
People will judge you because they do not understand your gift, But don't hate them... You were blessed with that power so you could help people.Grow up compassionate and kind; help even those who hurt you. Then, one day, everyone will come to like you
Yay for video games ^^;

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
Lol when you said that I thought you meant your name and I was like "He goes by Eleanor Roosevelt???".

And your old sig makes so much more sense now!

Lol, I know, right?

It was mostly to remind myself of it I guess ^^;

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I've decided that the next person to ask my name gets to name me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back