• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Axel and Saix Cutscene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

I've probably completely overlooked this scene, and it's probably simpler than I think it is. But can someone please give me the gist of what they're talking about? (Let's go through it line by line :lol:)

Axel: You're sure things are better this way? (what things?)

Saix: I never expected you to question it (pretty self explanatory- hints to their past friendship)

Saix: If you could save one of them, why would you choose the puppet? (is he talking about choosing Roxas over Xion?)

Saix: Or put it this way: Which would you rather suffer the loss of? Some make believe friendship, or a real one? (is he reffering to the friendship with Roxas vs the friendship with Xion, or his own 'friendship' with Axel over Roxas/Xion?)

Saix: Things are finally right again. Of course we're better off this way. (again, what things? And why are Saix and Axel better off?)

Saix: Xemnas is exasperated from all the 'fixing' we've had to do. (so, why is Xemnas annoyed?)

Saix: We have to set things right (once more, what things?)

Saix: There's simply too much on the line, Lea. (I know that Lea is Axel's original name, but why is too much on the line?)

Yes, I did remember that scene off by heart :tongue: Thanks in advance

State

Awards
Axel, under orders of Saix, were scheming to takeover the Organization. One of the schemes that they used were to eradicate some of the members. Vexen was killed by Axel under the label of "traitor", while Zexion was killed by Repliku under Axel's influence because Zexion "knows too much".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back