• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Bald Guy - Possibly Original Master of Keyblade!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunset Horizons

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
up88971.jpg

See the keychain? It's the Kingdom Key keychain. Now imagine if this is him - the original Keyblade Master. Xigbar did say that others had been better than Sora. What if Mickey, at the end, is currently going to defeat this man, take his Keychain for himself, which then gets passed on to Sora as the next Keyblade Master?

The Key Chain

Ah ha! you are the first one to realize what i realized when i played kh2. xibar said: "you are much weaker then the other keyblade weilders!" or something like that. but then it popped into my mind that something like every 500 years a person is chosen to weild the keyblade or something like that.

Cl0ud

Dude i said that in your last thread,lol,but i don't think that it gets passed on to Sora, because Mickey and Sora both have keybl;ades with the same keychain,or maybe each mickey chain represents a road,because the Bold guy has a dark one for darkness,ickey a gold one fro twighlight,and sora a silver one for light,i wonder where dawn is?

Cl0ud

Did Way To Dawn have a keychain? It wasn't a mickey one,i mean there are four mickey chains,one of each color,each color representing a path.

Sunset Horizons

Website
www.drunkmonkeyproductions.net
Ah ha! you are the first one to realize what i realized when i played kh2. xibar said: "you are much weaker then the other keyblade weilders!" or something like that. but then it popped into my mind that something like every 500 years a person is chosen to weild the keyblade or something like that.

Everyone realized that. This brings it into clearer focus.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
People: Xigbar said. 'you don't look like half the hero the others were'. Not 'you're weaker than the others'.

Cl0ud

Oh okay,so it can't be a way to dawn,maybe that one remains to be unseen,but i think it exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back